Novo Uno com Xenon e LEDS - Dicas
Novo Uno com Xenon 10.000 K no farol e 8.000 K no auxiliar. Lâmpadas de leds na traseira. Vídeo com algumas dicas. Em breve postarei um vídeo com uma melhor visualização e edição. Espero ter ajudado ! ..(..)..
Dicas, críticas, sugestões, elogios são bem vindos .. Correção: São resistores e não reatores ...
--- Vídeo: O melhor músico da atualidade, Jô Suado .hauahuhauha.
Camaro vs Clio 1.6 16V
xenon verde extremo roberto
presentamos un kit de xenon en color verde extremo instalado en los nieblas de un ford focus II, da una iluminacion espectacular y preciosa. ideal para tuning y concursos de iluminacion. desde cartaya gracias!!
Xenon-Vision Bi-Xenon HID Install
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There is NO need to disable the Daytime Running Light (DRL) module if you have the Bi-Xenon HID kit. The reason being that the DRLs will run off the low beam and will not flicker as I initially thought. If you have the non-Bi-Xenon (no HID hi-beam), then you WILL have to disable the DRLs (from what I understand).
2. If you happened to have disable the DRLs, it is likely that your interior dome light will not work, as was my experience. No idea why the DRL module is connected to the dome light but I'm not a Toyota engineer.
3. There are two things that look like grounding wires in the kit ... they actually are not. They are connected to the battery terminals. The wire coming from the two fuses go to the POSITIVE terminal while the wire coming off the control unit go to the NEGATIVE terminal. I unscrewed the nut that helps tighten the clamp around the battery and then placed the wire in between the clamp and the nut.
4. The clips only fit one way except for the one on the ballast. You will see in the video how they should connect but the red wire should go to the POSITIVE terminal.
5. There is a metal bar in the front of the car with holes in it. Run the wiring through that to ensure that the wires don't melt on the radiator or get caught in the fan (that would be bad news!).
6. Lay your wires out to get a sense of how things connect together.
7. It is normal to have one of the original headlight wiring harness not connected.
All in all, the install is very easy. I did it in about an hour and a half but if I knew what I just wrote above, it probably would have taken 30 minutes.
Hope this help anyone that is installing the Bi-Xenon kit in their Yaris! If you have any questions, please quote this post and I will do my best to answer them for you. Cheers
PS. This is a bit of a rough edit job ... I'm no Sony Vegas master ... yet.
Instalação de xenon passo-a-passo PARA MOTOS.wmv
Este é um vídeo que mostra passo-a-passo como fazer para instalar xenon em uma moto com corrente alternada. Aqui estou instalando em moto YBR 125 modelo 2005. Você pode deixar seu comentário aqui no vídeo ou entrar em contato comigo pelo meu site www.clebsonxenon.xpg.com.br
LISTA DE MATERIAL:
Material: 2 metros de fio 12 PRETO, 2 metros de fio 12 VERMELHO. 4 soquetes, 2 terminais T14, 1 porta fusível, 1 relé auxiliar de 4 pinos e 40a. 1 fusível de 10a.
Meu email é firstname.lastname@example.org
10000k HID Kit
These are the 10000k HID Kit's from www.higherlevelauto.com