Testing the 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 0-60 MPH 'til they take the keys away
( http://www.TFLcar.com ) The brand new 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray has a
6.2L V8 that produces 460 HP with the performance Exhaust. Chevy and the Car magazines say the the
brand new Corvette will tear from 0-60 MPH in 3.8 seconds with a top speed
of about 190 MPH. In another fun and informative TFLcar video we see just
how close we can get the new 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray with the Z51
performance package from 0-60 MPH at sea level. Can we match the GM's
claimed time? Can GM match the claimed time? You'll have to watch this
video to find out.
Check us out on:
Facebook: ( https://www.facebook.com/tflcar )
Twitter: ( https://www.twitter.com/tflcar )
and now even Truck Videos on YouTube at:
The Fast Lane Truck ( http://www.youtube.com/user/tflcar )
C6 Z06 Corvette - Lingenfelter at Idle (Corsa Exhaust)
C6 Corvette Z06 with Lingenfelter 630 HP Package.
- Engine removal & removal of intake manifold, cylinder heads, camshaft
- Lingenfelter CNC porting & polishing of cylinder heads for optimal flow
- Lingenfelter multi-angle valve job & surfacing for 11.5:1 compression
- Ferrea high performance dual valve springs, titanium retainers & valve
- Lingenfelter ZO6 GT19 camshaft by Competition Cams
- Lingenfelter High Flow C6 ZO6 Air Induction & 4" diameter Lingenfelter
Mass Air Sensor
- Port Matched LS7 intake manifold
- Ported and polished LS7 throttle body
- GM Head gaskets & head bolts
- Corsa Corvette C6 ZO6 Quad 3.5 Pro Series Tips 3 Axle Back Exhaust System
- American Racing Long Tube Headers 2006-2010 C6 ZO6 Corvette
- 160 degree thermostat
- Professional engine assembly and degreeing of camshaft.
- Professional engine installation, testing & tuning
Dyno'd at 552 RWHP
(with a 24% penalty - it was in the low 60's when Dyno'd).
I had only tapped the gas and did not REV it above 1500 RPM. This car is
much louder in person. :) This video was made to show the sound of the
idle. Will work on posting a quick take off video.
(MUST WATCH IN 720p HD for best Sound and Video)
Lankhoss' C6 Z06 vs. '02 Lingenfelter Z06
Lingenfelter has the Stage II package, Dyno'ing 614 RWHP SAE @ 10.5 PSI
on pump gas. The C6 Z06 has the MTI Stage I package (intake, headers,
catted X-pipe, tune) and is making 501 RWHP SAE. On the 1st and 3rd races
the Lingenfelter was not wide open throttle at any point in 3rd gear
because he would spin if he did go WOT. He WAS wide open in 3rd gear in
the 2nd race from 60 MPH. The Lingenfelter had a ~160 lb passenger. This
video really shows how much it takes to overcome the initial advantage a
slower car may have over a much faster one - in this case, Lank went wide
open in 2nd gear and hooked and the Lingenfelter had to baby it in 3rd,
then tried to come back hard in 4th but it takes more time to really pull
on the Z because of the initial disadvantage.
2002 Lingenfelter Corvette Tony Flemings Ultimate Garage reviews horsepower ripoff complaints video
Only 14,650 miles, $19K Lingenfelter twin turbocharged + intercooled CNC aluminum head V-8 @
600hp, $3K Rossler hand built automatic with 3400 stall converter, 3.46
posi, mirror finish Tuxedo black paint, black leather power bucket seats,
removable lift off roof panel, 4 wheel power disc brakes, power
windows-locks-keyless entry, optional heads up display, hand built $8K HRE
alloys w/ Michelin pilots, $2K Corsa stainless dual Exhaust, over $70K spent!
Porsche 911 GT2 v Corvette ZR1 - drag race by autocar.co.uk
Which is faster in a one-mile drag
race? Porsche 911 GT2 or Corvette ZR1? Visit
http://www.autocar.co.uk/porsche/ for the latest Porsche news and reviews,
or http://www.autocar.co.uk/chevrolet for the ZR1 reviews.
Get the latest car news and reviews at http://www.autocar.co.uk