-= CLOSED COURSE - DO NOT ATTEMPT =- (This car is stock)
Decided to record my tC going as fast as it's little 4-banger could go. Now that it's on video, I won't have to go that fast again ;)
This was not a time attack (hence the slow shifting) it was a top speed run.
Fastest I've gone was 134MPH - double checked via GPS.
In this video, the car goes 133MPH before shifting into 6th gear.
2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 (#500 of 2200) Start Up, Exterior/ Interior Review
Welcome everyone to the all new and very rare 2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 a.k.a. the High Voltage Series tC. This tC sports many unique goodies, of which many are from Toyota Racing Development (TRD). Many of these highly unique aspects are explained throughout this complete review of the vehicle. This review consists of explaining many unique features and aspects of the overall car, complete with a demonstration of the engine, through the start up process. This video is designed to educate potential buyers and enthusiasts alike on one of many new vehicles on the market today.
Tinting Tail Lights on Scion TC
Scion TC tail lights getting blacked out. We're DeDona Tint & Sound. In business for over 15 years, we are the go-to solution for individuals, businesses and dealerships for tint film application.
Visit us online at http://www.dedona.com, or call us today at 336-851-1300.
Our shop is located at 5212 W Market St in Greensboro, NC.
2005 Scion tC built motor turbo vs. 2010 Mitsubishi Ralliart
This is a video i put to gether of my first race with my tC after breaking in the new motor and Boosting it again. During this run my car had a very conservative 15min tune on it to make sure nothing went wrong. AFR's were around 10.5 with more than enough timing removed to make sure i didnt start knocking or anything. With a more aggressive tune you can see that it would pull alot more on this Ralli. This was just a quick test run on low Boost. The final goal is to tune for 25psi and hopefully break 500whp.
For those of you intrested in the build check out:
2012 Scion tC Interior Light Swap
Website used to buy light bulbs.
Front Light Bulbs (WLED-x6):
Back Light Bulb (3022-x4):
If you got questions, feel free to message or comment.
Song: Rusko - Hold On (Subfocus Remix)
2011 Scion tC 6AT Start Up, Quick Tour, & Rev With Exhaust View - 7K
2011 Scion tC Click the link below to compare a 2006 Scion tC!!!!
This tC has a 2.5L DOHC 4 Cyl which makes 180 HP which is sent down to the front wheels through a 6 speed auto. Pretty much the same combo from a Toyota Camry
I've seen these plenty but never really sat inside to really get a feel of them. So yeah I had high hopes as the 1st generation tC actually had a half decent interior but I was extremely disappointed with the Interior which IMO it's quite possible one of the worst interiors I've encountered in a late model car recently. If only Toyota had carried over the same qualities of the older tC, then there would be little to say bad about the car
My Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intechdude300/294626333932309
2theRedline fan page https://www.facebook.com/2Redline
The new 2theRedlineLLC channel where all future tours ( except personal cars) will be posted http://www.youtube.com/user/2theRedlineLLC
2011 Scion tC Start Up, Exterior/ Interior Tour
Much thanks to the staff at Texas Toyota/ Scion of Grapevine for letting me make this video! For more information about any of the vehicles at Texas Toyota/ Scion of Grapevine, feel free to contact them at toyotaofgrapevine.com or see them off of Hwy. 114 and Texan Trail in Grapevine.
This video is a complete in-depth tour of the all new 2011 Scion tC, showing off features on both the exterior and interior, as well as talking about and starting the engine.
Scion FR-S Test Drive & Driving Impressions
Experience the new Scion FR-S from the driver's seat.
I took a test drive the other day and filmed my impressions so my girlfriend could get a feel for the car. She just got her wisdom teeth taken out and wasn't in any shape to go on a test drive so I came to her rescue and made this video of the experience.
Shameless plug: If you're local, around SE Michigan, be sure to ask for Jamar Daniels at Victory Toyota of Canton, MI for information & availability on the Scion FR-S. Had a great experience with him, he was very helpful and generous with his time.
1. It has four wheels, which seemed very round when I inspected them.
2. Doors with which to enter and leave the car (you don't have to enter through the windows or the top or bottom of the vehicle)
3. While driving the car, there is a round knob (though not as round as the wheels) that controls the wind inside the car. The wind can be a mild breeze, or a vicious tsunami blowing from little holes in the front console. It can be cool or warm, and you can direct the wind. It makes you feel very powerful.
4. There is also another button that lets you listen to people talking and singing in the car, I believe Jamar called this a radio. This device only allows for listening, and is therefore a one-way conversation. I tried talking back to the people in the "radio" and they either couldn't hear me or didn't feel like responding. I imagine they have a lot of people trying to talk to them through the "radio." If you don't have a lot of friends and want someone who never stops talking, this radio device is probably a good thing for you to order.
5. The cloth seats have a red stripe on them. I assume that this is probably from the animal's skin that was used to make them. The red stripe tells me that the animal was fierce and vicious, trying to warn its predators of it's danger with a warning color, much like bees and the yellow jackets they wear. However, it mustn't have been a match for the Scion hunters, as I hear many FR-S's are filled with seats made from this red-striped animal.
In short, the FR-S makes me feel like an ancient hunting warrior that can control wind, talk to spirits, and chase down fast dangerous animals.
Enjoy the video, I hope you find it helpful in your quest of filling the empty void in your heart with a lightweight rear wheel drive sports coupe.
2-step launch control Scion tC
This video was made just to show other tC owner that a 2 step can be done with the Hydra EMS......Please keep the "wheres the launch" crap off here.....I would hope that most of you would know that 2step a turbo FWD is POINTLESS on street tires!!!!! So dont be retarded.