RCR Superlite with ISIS Power at Autobahn
The Race Car Replicas SLC at Autobahn in Joliet wired with the ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System. Learn more about the SLC at www.superlitecars.com and the ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System at www.isispower.com.
Bailey Blade XTR Car Design | Working Fiberglass body shell - Part 14
Follow the progress with daily updates on FaceBook http://on.fb.me/BXRFaceBook
Join forums to discuss car building and design techniques.
- Car Designer and Builder Forums: http://bit.ly/BuildDesign
- Keep Updated Via your Android Phone, install my new Android App:
- View the complete list of build videos: http://bit.ly/BladeXTR2
- Official Website: http://bit.ly/BXRMotors
- Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TwitBlade
In this video we start to work with the body filler to give the car a smooth finish and tweak in the body lines.
Neil's Car Works!
Neil built this car - literally - from the ground up! This video shows him driving it for the first time. Dane and I are soo proud of him (the video shows that!).
August 24, 2009.
Dane is 2 years old, mommy is 9 months pregnant, and daddy's car works!!