How to Install Nissan 3.5 Spark Plugs
In this video I change the spark plugs in a Nissan Quest 3.5 V6. This is an
in-depth explanatory video that is applicable for many 3.5s. I also
demonstrate how to take the intake off of this vehicle.
GM VECTRA CD TURBO / FLAT SHIFT MEGASQUIRT
Fan Page - http://facebook.com/flaviosganzerlafoto
Facebook - http://facebook.com/flaviosganzerla
Imagine um carro discreto com potência de sobra para assustar esportivos
exóticos, esse é o GM Vectra CD turbo
do Gabriel que tive o prazer de conhecer. Com 420 cavalos de potência, as
trocas de marcha usando o flat shift impressionam todos que estão por
- Turbina Holset HX-35
- Válvula de Alívio SPA Compact
- Intercooler frontal
- Pressurização em Alumínio 2,5"
- Escape 2,5" com 1 abafador JK
- Pistões IASA 87mm (p/ 700cv)
- Bielas K1 (p/ 700cv)
- Parafusos ARP
- Anéis NPR
- Bomba de Óleo GM 2.4 16v retrabalhada, junta de cabeçote de aço de
- Cabeçote 16v 100% original, comandos originais, tuchos novos, taxa
- Ventoinhas SLIM
- Megasquirt MS2-V3 com correção por sonda Wideband AEM, auto-acerto de
mapa de combustível
- Two Step e Flat Shift acionados por botão no pedal de embreagem
- 4 bicos Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC) 1050cc baixa impedância com
- Bomba de combustível Dinâmica 12bar no lugar da original + 1 de
Mercedes externa (embaixo da porta traseira do passageiro)
- Linha de combustível 9,5mm, filtro de comb. de Blazer V6 (fica atrás do
- Bobina de Vectra 2011, velas NGK Iridium, cabos de vela originais
- GM F23 (eixo piloto largo) adaptado
- Embreagem Cerâmica FF 1200lbs com acionamento mecânico adaptado
SUSPENSÃO / RODAS / FREIOS
- Suspensão de Rosca Fênix;
- Rodas do Vectra GT-X aro 17, originais GM;
- Pneus BFGoodrich G-force Profiler II 215/45 17
- Freio Dianteiro: Discos 288mm frisados + pastilhas Red Powerbrakes
- Freio traseiro: Original
SOM / INTERIOR
- Manômetros de pressão de turbo,
óleo e combustível
- Sonda Wideband AEM UEGO 40-3100
- Canon 5D MKIII
- Canon 17-40mm f/4.0 L
- Canon 45mm f/2.8 TS-E
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG
- Carl Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 Planar T* ZF
- Canon 200mm f/2.8 L II
- Zoom H4n
- Tascam DR-680
- Rode NTG-2
- Manfrotto 055XPRO + 808 RC4
Agradecimentos especiais à Fabio Px (assistente/co-direção)
Broke For Free - High School Snaps
Broke For Free - Night Owl
Licensed under a Creative Commons license:
VAMOS NOS CONECTAR!
Flávio Sganzerla ► http://www.flaviosganzerla.com
Instagram ► flaviosganzerla
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/flaviosganzerla
1966 Buick Convertible Barn Find Rescue, Part 1
This is the story of a '66 Buick Special convertible that had been
abandoned in Arizona in 1978 by the family of Rick Pewe, editor of 4-Wheel
& Off-Road magazine. In 2011, the guys from HOT ROD Magazine, in
conjunction with Rick, spent four days bringing the car back from the dead
with plans to drive it home from Phoenix to Los Angeles. This is part 1,
with the hacking fun the guys had rescuing the car. Look for part two,
loaded with road-trip hilarity. The story is printed in the September 2011
issue of HOT ROD Magazine.
1957 Buick Roadmaster - Jay Leno's Garage
The boulevard ride - pure Dynaflow
Subscribe NOW to Jay Leno's Garage: http://full.sc/JD4OF8
Check out the Official Jay Leno's Garage Site for more:
Get more Jay Leno's Garage:
Follow Jay: http://Twitter.com/LenosGarage
Like Jay: http://Facebook.com/JayLenosGarage
Get more NBC:
NBC YouTube: http://full.sc/MtLxIM
NBC Facebook: http://facebook.com/NBC
NBC Twitter: http://twitter.com/NBC
NBC Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NBC/posts
Tonight Show host Jay Leno explores his passion for all things on wheels in
this Emmy Award-winning web series.
1957 Buick Roadmaster - Jay Leno's Garage
Spark Plug Well Oil Leak Fix, Honda Accord - EricTheCarGuy
Spark Plug Well Oil Leak Fix, Honda Accord - EricTheCarGuy
I know I've promised this one for some time so here it is. If you have
this problem I recommend replacing the seals in the valve cover first and
then coming back to recheck for oil in the spark plug wells in about a
month or so, if you find oil then I recommend performing this procedure. I
can't stress enough how important it is to make sure everything is lined up
correctly when you reinstall the rocker assembly, bad things can happen if
Click below and Stay Dirty
Visit me at EricTheCarGuy.com
Visit EricTheCarGuy Forum
Visit my Facebook Page:
Due to factors beyond the control of EricTheCarGuy, it cannot guarantee
against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of
this information. EricTheCarGuy assumes no liability for property damage
or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this
video. EricTheCarGuy recommends safe practices when working with power
tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment,
blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment
seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of
EricTheCarGuy, no information contained in this video shall create any
express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any
injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools,
equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole
responsibility of the user and not EricTheCarGuy.
Bad-Ass Buick: 1955 Special - /BIG MUSCLE
• Harry Fisher
In stock form, the 1955 Buick Special could best be described as a "nice"
car. It's not drop dead gorgeous like a 1959 Impala, nor does it have the
panache of say a 1956 Chrysler 300. You see the '55 Buick Special was a
working mans car. It had room enough for the whole family, a decent
power-plant thanks to its 264 cubic inch V8, and style that was, well...
above average. Harry Fisher or "Uncle Harry" as most people know him, saw
the old Buick a bit differently though. He knew that with a few little
touches (like a 502 cubic inch big-block, modern suspension, and a new set
of wheels) that this old Buick had the potential to become one of the
baddest hot-rods around.
Buick Century Odometer
Fixed a non-working odometer gear selection indicator. Problem is 4
resistors on the back of the instrument panel cluster (ipc) that come
dislodged over time due to a manufacturing defect.
Fixing Broken Power Windows On Your Car
Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 44 years, shows how you can fix that
broken power window on your car. Nothing is needed but simple hand tools
and the will to save money doing it yourself.
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
update and new Cold Air intake on a Buick Lesabre plus how to install on a Series I 3.8 v6
How to install a cold air intake on a 3.8 v6 also some SICKENING noises
from my poor 3.8! sad..... and to those of you who are quick to judge: I
was NOT Redlining it when reving Keep in mind : the car has 172k on it.
the engine is in fact very tired. if I had a tach I could tell you how much
but I wouldnt say over 3.5 grand. you step on it that hard to get on the
highway at times anyways
1995 Buick Lesabre Intake Manifold Part 2: Intro
Click the above link to find the Intake Manifold for your vehicle. In this
video we'll diagnose and repair problems on a 1995 Buick LeSabre Intake