This week Roman introduces us to the updated 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan, and it looks great, doesn't it?
Many changes have gone in to this new model:
● Revised front- and rear-end styling; Front end updated to include the new, horizontal Volkswagen brand "face" in line with the Tiguan's larger sibling, the Touareg.
● Improved fuel economy; Changes to the six-speed automatic transmission include the addition of a second overdrive gear to reduce engine revs at cruising speeds.
● Technology Package; Rear Park Distance Control (PDC) is included for the first time.
● Sport Package (Comfortline); Includes 18" Pasadena alloy wheels with All-Season Tires, Bi-Xenon headlamps with LED technology and AFS, Sport suspension.
● Sport Package (Highline); Includes (new!) 19" Savannah alloy wheels with All-Season Tires, Bi-Xenon headlamps with LED technology and AFS, Flared wheel arches, Sport suspension.
These features are only the tip of the iceberg. Please contact Roman for more information on 2012 Tiguan, including pricing, safety ratings and fuel economy; he's available to help right now. Thanks for watching.
Ph: (905) 877-5285 | Toll free: (866) 877-5285
Volkswagen factory Wolfsburg Tiguan production Final assembly, seats installation...2011
Bestseller Tiguan perfected:
New front end à la Touareg, new engines, new assistance systems
Volkswagen SUV sets new standards with minimal fuel consumption of 5.3 litres per 100 km
New systems like Fatigue Detection and Light Assist offer greater safety
• Wolfsburg / Austria, May 2011. The new Tiguan is here. An SUV with design parallels to the larger Touareg. An SUV with powerful and at the same time fuel-efficient engines; fuel consumption is 5.3 litres per 100 km for the two front-wheel drive Tiguans 2.0 TDI with BlueMotion Technology (81 kW / 110 PS and 103 kW / 140 PS). An SUV that shuts off
the engine completely whenever possible in city driving thanks to a Stop/Start system. An SUV that is an ideal, versatile companion for life on the move with its excellent all-round characteristics, great practicality, 1,510 litres cargo space, up to 2,500 kg trailer load (with 4MOTION all-wheel drive) and many cleverly designed features.
A Volkswagen in the best sense of the word! In Germany, the perfected Tiguan will arrive on the market in mid-June; other European countries will follow at the beginning of August, and overseas markets at the end of August.
• 1 SUV, 2 worlds: The front end design was completely reinterpreted.
The Tiguan is still the only SUV in its class that can be ordered in two different versions: one for on-road use and one specially tuned for off-road driving. Visually, the two models differ in their front ends ("On-road" has an 18 degree angle of approach, "Off-road" 28 degrees). Both models now show greater independence, better dynamic performance and more stylistic precision. In addition, like the on-road version, the off-road version is now also available with a top equipment line. In this case, the off-road specialist is known as
the Track & Style (on-road: "Sport & Style").
• High-tech safety systems: With the model change, new assistance systems such as Fatigue Detection (standard on the "Sport & Style" and "Track & Style"), the camera-based main beam control systems Light Assist (H7 lights) and Dynamic Light Assist (bi-xenon headlights) as well as the Lane Assist lane-keeping system now expand the range of features available on the Tiguan. Also new in the Tiguan: the XDS electronic differential lock.
• 110 PS to 210 PS: Powertrain technologies have become even more fuel-efficient. Three of the seven engines offered in Europe -- all of them charged four-cylinder direct injection engines -- are new to the Tiguan line-up. The four torque-strong petrol engines (TSI with 1.4 to 2.0 litres displacement) produce between 90 kW / 122 PS and 155 kW / 210 PS. The three powerful diesel engines (TDI) span a power range from 81 kW / 110 PS to 125 kW / 170 PS. Also available as an option on the new Tiguan is the 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (DSG)
-- one of the most efficient and sporty automatic transmissions.
• One of the most fuel-efficient SUVs in the world: All BlueMotion Technology versions of the Tiguan have a Stop/Start system and
battery regeneration. The results: even with all-wheel drive, the 103 kW / 140 PS Tiguan 2.0 TDI 4MOTION BlueMotion Technology, for example, consumes just 5.8 l/100 km! Clearly, this Volkswagen is one of the most fuel-efficient SUVs in the world. As before, entrylevel engines are being offered with front-wheel drive. And the 140 PS TDI is also available with front-wheel drive as an alternative. That is how this Volkswagen, as a TDI, was even able to break the 5.5-litre
barrier with the noted 5.3 l/100 km fuel economy.
• A bestseller right from the start: The new Tiguan is replacing a model that has experienced an exceptional history of success: in Germany, after its market launch in 2007, the Tiguan sprinted from
a standstill to become the SUV market leader. And it never gave up this position: Although the launch of the new Tiguan was announced
by Volkswagen in February 2011, the "old" model continued to rank first in new car registrations for all SUVs in Germany. Even more impressive: until shortly before its production stopped it was the fourth best-selling passenger car after the Golf, Polo and Passat. Very few cars -- wherever they may be located in the world -- experience
such a successful finale!
• An SUV for all continents: Internationally, the Tiguan has long been one of the most sought after Volkswagens as well. Its highest
volume markets are all of Europe, Russia, the USA, China, Brazil and Australia. In Germany, its average market share in the compact SUV
segment was about 21 percent in 2010, while it was 12 percent across Europe. In total, nearly 00,000 Tiguans have been delivered worldwide since Autumn 2007. The smaller brother of the Touareg is now poised to continue this success with a new look and further advanced technologies. In Germany -- where advance sales have already begun
-- about 10,000 orders have already been received (status: May 2011)!
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Track and Style Offroad Driving
http://www.eurocarnews.com - Volkswagen AG - 28 degrees: The powerful off-road version is offered in the Track & Field equipment line (base model) that is familiar from its predecessor and for the first time in a new top version, the Track & Style. With a 28 degree angle of approach, the Tiguan can even handle greater challenges off-road. Beneath the rugged redesigned bumper, underbody protection ensures the well-being of powertrain components. Visually, the central air intake is designed to be very flat in favour of underbody protection. Towards the sides of the SUV, the bumper is bordered by the protected, integrated fog lights. The grey underbody protection itself, which has three distinctive openings, was laterally framed by black air-flow guides.
New 2011 VW Touareg FAIL
A New 2011 3.0L TDI .:R Line VW Touareg attempting to tow a Jet Ski off the beach.... turns out its not able tow the Jet Ski and after they detach it, the Touareg is unable to get itself off the beach. After an hour or two a MASSIVE Tractor comes to the rescue and pulls both the Touareg and the Jet Ski off the beach to safety...
This can either be a VW Touareg FAIL or a Polish Driver FAIL take your pick.... enjoy and subscribe...
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Columbus OH 43228
Click here for price : http://GordieBoucherLM.vshoc.com/bzc3lk?vin=WVGAV7AX1CW002041
We've been honored to serve the Columbus OH area , we promise that your experience at our dealership will exceed your expectations !
Year : 2012
Make : Volkswagen
Model : Tiguan
Engine : 2.0L I-4 cyl
Trans . : 6-Speed Automatic
Miles : 13
Interior : Beige
1495 Auto Mall Drive
Columbus , OH 43228
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Columbus OH
The VW Tiguan review
We here at The Next Gear.com would love be in the room when VW come up with the names for the cars, it must be a fun thing to do. So here's a full review of the new VW Tiguan 4 motion for you to see.
Tiguan - small river crossing - Ubatuba, Brazil
VW Tiguan 4Motion Sport&Style off-road capabilities.
I was already aware of the water crossing limits of the car, so I was not about to cross this small river.
However my Wife challenged it, teasing me.
I crossed it first, then I let her to cross it back so I coud make the video.
I have to confess I got concerned as I underestimated the depth when entering through the opposite margin.
But the Tiguan made it very well.
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan vs Jeep Wrangler 0-60 Off-Road Mashup Review
( http://www.TFLcar.com ) The 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan and the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon can both venture off-road into the Colorado Rockies, but one of these vehicles is certainly more capable of taking on the rough stuff, and of course of these vehicles is better on the road, and of course one of these cars is faster 0-60. So which one is the better, faster, on-road and off-road. We put these two cars to the test in the 0-60 Off-Road Mashup Review. Check out this video. You mighty be surprised by the results.