Ryan Benard shows us the interior view of a 2010 Ford Fusion. He sits at the driver's seat and pans around the car. The 2010 Ford Fusion is Motor Trend's Car of the Year. Come see us at 8240 Grand River Avenue in Brighton, MI to see dozens of models of the 2010 Fusion.
The new 2010 Ford Fusion SEL 2.5L i-4 ENGINE 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.White Platinum Tri-coat
with dark charchoal leather interior,power moonroof and spoiler.this vehicle is located in Knoxville,nicely equipped
with heated front seats,SYNC system to ambient interior lighting.This vehicle is for sale as well others here in Knoxville.Many to choose from so call us here in Oak Ridge or e-mail us at lcford.com
2010 Ford Fusion First Impression by Auto123.com
Watch the latest Video of the 2010 Ford Fusion First Impression by http://www.auto123.com Canadian source for the new cars, used cars, auto show covrage and much more.
Read the full article at http://bit.ly/3i7gxB
2010 Ford Fusion.
Sponsored by http://www.couponsoffersanddeals.com (Free Digital Coupons), http://www.buttinseat.com (For Auto Dealers) and http://www.ANProximityMarketing.com (Mobile Advertising). Running footage of 2010 Ford Fusion.
2010 Ford Fusion Review
Things I didn't cover in the video:
* I thought it was a 2009 but it's actually a 2010 Ford Fusion.
* The car has electric power steering. I didn't notice any problems with this at all. I couldn't tell the difference between this and a normal, hydraulic power steering car at all.
* The seat is highly adjustable, with lumbar support knob and angle adjustments.
* The rear seats have pull levers in the trunk to release them to come forward, which I never realized makes so much sense until you need more trunk room! Nice touch.
* The 6 speed transmission is modern and interesting and intelligent, and smooth. So smooth, that it's actually smoother under WOT than if you are just shifting during a very gentile acceleration. When all out, the car shifts right at redline, with no perceivable change in thrust as the car rows up through the gears. Quite impressive. Also, the tranny has a downhill mode, which you select via a button on the shifter knob. This kicks the thing down a gear or two (or three) depending on how steep the downhill grade is that you're driving on. This makes it so that you don't have to keep hitting the brakes. The car just chooses the appropriate gear to give you just enough engine braking to keep your brakes from needing to be applied to maintain a constant speed going down a long hill or grade. This also works automagically when under cruise control, no button pressing required. Sick.
* The engine is incredibly smooth with almost no vibration even when revving the hell out of it. It makes it really easy to just mash the throttle and let it shift at red line all the time, because the engine seems to be perfectly happy doing so all day long. I like that! Plenty of low end torque though too.
2011 Ford Fusion Sport Start Up, Exterior/ Interior Review
In this review, we take a very in-depth look at the 2011 Ford Fusion Sport. The vehicle was provided courtesy of yet another one of our good friends, Grapevine Ford/ Lincoln, in Grapevine, TX for us to review. This review is designed to provide accurate information to both car enthusiasts and potential consumers alike.
Ford Fusion Road Test
Watch our Ford Fusion Road Test with this video from Consumer Reports. Get more car info on our website: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/index.htm?EXTKEY=I93YT01&CMP=OTC-YUTBE Extensively updated for 2010, the Fusion now rivals some of the best family sedans. The hybrid version gets very impressive fuel economy.