2004 Cobra SVT vs. 2006 GTO. Both stock. **Video was taken hours after being bought(Cobra) from the dealer (no front plate yet). Previous owner thought it was cool to not rotate stock tires after 25k miles. Rear tires are almost like DRs, hence the babied launches.
70 Double Blown GTO
My 1970 GTO with two blowers. It's 474ci Pontiac engine with a 8-71 blower on top of a 6-71 blower. This is from the last day of being double blown. I'm going to one single 8-71 blower and going racing. The front clip was removed to make it easier to work on. The reason for the double blowers was not as a power enhancement like many ASSume. I stacked the blowers to have a car that stood out in the crowd. Most Pro Street cars were starting to blend together. If you seen one, you had seen them all. That wasn't the case with this GTO. Al someone had to say was "The double blower GTO" and people knew which car. I was told it couldn't be done, so I attempted it and it worked. It stayed that way for almost 2 years. I knew a twin turbo setup would make more HP. I knew I could have run a 14-71 blower and made more power. That wasn't the point. I wanted to be different than the other cars in the parking lot, I did that now it's time to ove on. For all those people who don't understand why, I'm not going to try and explain it to you anymore. Get over it. I didn't expect EVERYONE to love it. But you won't forget it.
Shootout in Mustang Town (2004 SVT Cobra vs 347 Stroked LX)
Watch the long version @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_C50FLslc 2004 Supercharged SVT Cobra takes on a 347 Stroked & NOS sniffing Mustang LX.
This is the shorter version of nedaCFilms' original "Shootout in Mustang-Town" (aka: Mustang Street Drags)... check out Mustang-Town on Facebook and http://www.Mustang-Town.com or http://www.StreetShowDriftDrags.com for more vintage and late-model Camaro-Mustang street battles, and chances to win cool stuff, enter your ride in the "virtual online car show" and keep up on Mustang-Town action.
03 cobra vs. 05 gto
my cobra- pullied, jlt cai, off road pro chamber, mac mufflers, steeda tri-ax shifter, spec stage 3+.
friends gto- heads cam intake, lt full Exhaust, custom tuned,spec stage 3+, b&m ripper shifter.
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -524 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 524rwhp/536rwt !!!! Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA fast Boosted cobra with everything installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last Dyno a few yrs ago with the current mods put down about 525 RWHP. This was on a conservative daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• Dynoed 517rwhp/536rwt
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
03 Cobra vs 06 LS2 GTO w/ big cam dyno burnouts races exhaust
03 Cobra vs 06 LS2 GTO races from 35 and 40mph Dyno clips w/ numbers , burnouts loud Exhaust and cam GTO- texas speed torquer 3 cam, upgraded valve springs, spintech cat back stainless work headers and hi flow cats, veraram intake, ported intake manifold. Cobra-ported blower, pulleys, intake Exhaust, built solid axle with detroit true trac differential and 3.73 gear, afco Intercooler, and a lot of other little stuff. races and burnout done on roads closed to the public. Video was for fun and we understand both cars have a lot of potential left, please no fanboy comments, thanks for watching and enjoy.
1100rwhp GTO (Black Hawk)
Marks Workshop present a walk around and Dyno run on Tony's Black Hawk, a HSV GTO (one of Holden Special Vehicles versions of Holdens Monaro) This vehicle runs a built War Hawk LS Block running a Callies 4" crank to a 402ci, oliver rods, ross pistons, ETp LS7 port heads, etc, with a complete Marks Workshop custom Vortech V7 ysi OTR intercooled Supercharger system, MWS in boot custom fuel system, 2" headers and MWS custom 3.5" Exhaust system, a T56 with twin plate cerametallic clutch for Dyno and show duties and a built 4l80e for street duties. It has the monster Harrop brakes and Simmons 19" Rims. Custom front and rear clip hand made by Owner Tony
Custom work by Mark at Marks Workshop
link to build pic's http://www.marksworkshop.com.au/Pages/site%20project/project%20cobra%20ls7/cobra%20project.htm
link to article http://www.marksworkshop.com.au/Pages/feature/BLACK%20HAWK%20GTO.htm
SOME OF THE CARS ON THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE SHOWN IN A FORM BEYOND THE STREET LEGAL LIMITS FOR WESTERN AUSTRALIA. THESE CARS ARE USED FOR SHOW, TRACK OR OTHER OFF ROAD EVENTS. IN MOST CASES THESE CARS ARE TAKEN BACK TO STREET LEGAL LEVELS TO BE ABLE TO USE THE VEHICLE LEGALLY ON THE ROADS OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
MARKS WORKSHOP DOES NOT CONDONE THE USE OF EXTREME HORSE POWER ON THE STREET.
DRIVE RESPONSIBLY DRIVE SAFE
20 maxwell street YORK W.A.
2006 Lingenfelter GTO
American Racing 1 7/8 Headers, Spintech Exhaust, NGK TR6 Plugs, Volant CAI, Fast 90mm Intake, Ported TB, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Custom Grind cam by Lingenfelter.
2006 GTO vs. 2000 mustang GT
just a few runs with a friend of mine.. completely worked N/A new edge GT
2000 Mustang GT
accufab tb and plenum
steeda underdrive pullies
steeda short throw
typhoon intake manifold
Ford racing aluminum drive shaft
Stage 2 comp cams w/ springs and retainers
BBK long tubes
BBK o/r x pipe
Spec stage 2 clutch
Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
Slotted and cross drilled rotors
sorry aboput the prolonged intr... got carried away lol