2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon road trip review
( http://www.TFLcar.com ) The 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon is the
fastest production wagon in the world today. Check out this Colorado video
road trip review as we take the fastest wagon in the land to the highest
city in the land.
Lamborghini LP 560-4 Vs. Cadillac CTS-V Twin Turbo
Since my friend believes his twin turbo
CTS-V is unbeatable, I had to show him what a little Italian car can do.
But don't worry if you're a CTS-V fan...The car is getting a stronger rear,
and more Boost...So stay tuned!!
Filmed in Mexico well over a year ago.
2004 Cadillac CTS-V C5 Corvette LS-6 Tremec 6 Speed FOR SALE CHEAP
This is a beautiful Cadillac CTS-V the car is as fast as can be with the
factory LS-6 and 6 speed transmission far better than a corvette this car
is actually usefull and has a good siuzed trunk and seats 5 if needed make
sure and look at my other videos i have alot of classic EURO ans
sports/Muscle cars all the time so make sure and subscribe to my channel
call with any questions Nathan 406 544 6919
General Motors' EN-V concept - we ride shotgun
TheChargingPoint.com recently got a ride in GM's incredible EN-V concept,
designed to combat the problems of overcrowding, parking availability and
air quality within the city of tomorrow.
Read our report at
Music credit: danosongs.com
6 Peoples Reactions to the CRAZY 900hp 3Dx Evo
We had a blast giving people rides in the Evo, even had a guest driver when
we gave Miss Thai Thai a ride after her photo shoot! See what people
thought about the car, caught a lot of people off guard.
TEXAS STREETS & TX2K13 Release now and shipping! http://www.1320video.com
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
Car & Vehicle Win / Fail Compilation
I make no claim of ownership of any of the clips, I am using them for
compilation purposes and will be giving credit to all clip owners via
annotations that will be up on the video shortly after it is uploaded.