632 Chevy Big Block Boat Engine Startup
Engine test run on 632 cid after some work.
Copyright: 2003 Abndigo
Composer: Hopeton Malcolm
Performing Rights Agency: Socan
Big Block 427 4 Speed Chevelle In Car Footage
***Check out the DRAG STRIP video!!! We went for a little cruise in our 68 chevelle with 427 4 speed.
All speed and traffic laws were obeyed in the making of all 427ImportEater videos and productions. Nothing unlawful or illegal is portrayed or encouraged. Speeds are kept under posted limits.
1970 Chevelle w/ Open Headers
Chevelle w/ a 454 BBC, open Headers, on stone cold start up. It starts to idle normal about the 2:00 mark. No choke as its a race carb.
1970 Chevelle SS 454 Quater Mile Run On A Mustang Dyno
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS with a 454 doing a quarter mile run on a Mustang Dynamometer. The car is owned by a professional NFL player. Video was taken at SS Performance Group in Tallahassee, FL.
Don't look any further!!! Get the speed and high performance you have been looking for at SS Performance Group. SS Performance Group is Tallahassee's premier automotive high performance, repair, and storage facility. We use the best automotive technology for high performance and value your vehicle as our top priority. Whether you have a classic muscle car or a late model sports car, we can handle any of your automotive needs. We provide services from basic tune-ups and maintenance items, to mild performance upgrades, all the way to custom engine builds and forced induction applications.
800hp 66' Chevelle Dragster Startup
This car is being built for pro street drags at the Portland International Raceway. The only origional parts on this car is the rear 3/4 of the body and the front 3/4 of the chassis. motor is a 498 cu in Somers Racing motor built by Archie Summers in Vancouver Wa. Ford 9 inch, Art Morrison 4 link and Lemon Racing headers from Cali. The smoke that you see coming from the engine bay is the paint burning off of the headers.i have been helping my friend with this car for 2 year and its almost done. will post more videos when completed.
First Start - Project RAWDOGG - 555 Big Block EFI Pat Musi/Edelbrock Crate Motor
First official startup of project RAWDOGG. The car is NOT DONE this is just the first start of the new crate motor. See Part 4 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4jSFLjjWA
1984 Pontiac Grand Prix, equipped with Edelbrock crate motor (555 cubic inches, Proflow EFI fuel injection system, roller cam, aluminum heads, etc.).
Attached to this crate motor is a March Pulleys serpentine belt system, custom heater box housing a Vintage Air A/C system, and a high output alternator, MSD ignition, aluminum 3 core Be Cool radiator, dual electric cooling fans...
Also installed in the car:
- crate 4L80E 4-speed overdrive transmission
- 2400 stall converter
- custom driveshaft
- Currie crate 9" "Detroit Locker" rear end with 3:89 gears
- RideTech G-body Levelpro air ride suspension system including upper and lower tubular control arms, strong arms, front and rear anti-sway bars, double adjustable aluminum shocks.
- custom body kit
- all black leather interior
- power heated bucket seats
- custom dash bezel with Autometer Cobalt gauges
- Dakota Digital climate control for AC/heat
- G-tech pro 4" tach for on top of the dash
- B&M 4 speed Megashifter
- Premier head unit
- MB Quart 216 component speakers
- Rockford Fosgate T2 10" subwoofers
- power windows
- power side/door mirrors
- GTO Judge spoiler
- all new deepdish 15x10 wheels in the back, 16x7 up front
- 4 wheel disc brakes (cross-drilled and slotted rotors)
- custom made ceramic powder-coated headers
- 3" full mandrel bent Exhaust
- 2 high flow Magnaflow cats
- 3" H-pipe
- 2 Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers
- 6" chrome 'sewer pipe' tail pipes