Xenon vs. Halogen
http://www.MyHellaLights.com The advantages of Xenon lighting vs. Halogen lighting
7 x 100W Xenon HID Lightforce on Nissan Patrol by HID-Lightsdownunder
3 x Lightforce 240 Blitz on Bullbar 100W Xenon HID
4 x Lightforce 170 Strikers on roof 100W Xenon HID
2 x 70W HID H4 headlights
Supplied by www.HID-Lightsdownunder.com
Massive wall of light. 10,000 Lumens per lamp was lighting up trees at end of road 900 meters.
Please note that this lighting set up is purely for demonstration purposes only. The roof lights are wired in only to operate in 4WD low range and cannot be operated on the road as not to blind people. This amount of light is actually too much for driving in any conditions and has only been added for the promotional side of our company as we do many 4WD shows at night. Please take this into consideration before leaving negative comments. All we wish to show is that one can have too much light
How to Install HIDs [Conversion Kit] DIY
Hey everyone! I finally have another car mod DIY tutorial for you guys, this time it's and HID conversion kit on my Scion tC. It's REALLY EASY =] I hope you all enjoy!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
10000k HID Kit
These are the 10000k HID Kit's from www.higherlevelauto.com
How To Clean and Polish Your Plastic Headlights
Here is a how to video or how to use the NEW 2009 Headlight kit to clean and polish your headlighs! Enjoy!
Headlight Restoration Kit - G1900
"I recently purchased the Headlight Restoration Kit, and all I can say is WOW. I own a 1998 Mustang GT. It's my daily driver. Here in Wisconsin, cars take a beating. The headlights were in really bad shape. I tried another product that I found in a hardware store and it didn't do much. I was contemplating buying new headlight kits. I saw your ad in Autoweek, and watched the demo on your website. I thought I'd give it a try. I am very pleased with the result. The money I spent and the half hour of my time was worth it. I'll be looking for some of your other products to help bring back the exterior finish. If you have suggestions, I'm listening."
J.K. -- Sheboygan, WI
"I used your Headlight Restoration Kit and it worked really well. I had a lot of build-up on my headlights and I am definitely impressed with how well it worked. I had tried other products that hadn't worked and am definitely impressed with yours. Thank you!"
B.K. -- Silvan Beach, NY
Learn more with our mobile app at: http://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/meguiars-asia-news-events/id519991510?mt=8
Xenon-Vision Bi-Xenon HID Install
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There is NO need to disable the Daytime Running Light (DRL) module if you have the Bi-Xenon HID kit. The reason being that the DRLs will run off the low beam and will not flicker as I initially thought. If you have the non-Bi-Xenon (no HID hi-beam), then you WILL have to disable the DRLs (from what I understand).
2. If you happened to have disable the DRLs, it is likely that your interior dome light will not work, as was my experience. No idea why the DRL module is connected to the dome light but I'm not a Toyota engineer.
3. There are two things that look like grounding wires in the kit ... they actually are not. They are connected to the battery terminals. The wire coming from the two fuses go to the POSITIVE terminal while the wire coming off the control unit go to the NEGATIVE terminal. I unscrewed the nut that helps tighten the clamp around the battery and then placed the wire in between the clamp and the nut.
4. The clips only fit one way except for the one on the ballast. You will see in the video how they should connect but the red wire should go to the POSITIVE terminal.
5. There is a metal bar in the front of the car with holes in it. Run the wiring through that to ensure that the wires don't melt on the radiator or get caught in the fan (that would be bad news!).
6. Lay your wires out to get a sense of how things connect together.
7. It is normal to have one of the original headlight wiring harness not connected.
All in all, the install is very easy. I did it in about an hour and a half but if I knew what I just wrote above, it probably would have taken 30 minutes.
Hope this help anyone that is installing the Bi-Xenon kit in their Yaris! If you have any questions, please quote this post and I will do my best to answer them for you. Cheers
PS. This is a bit of a rough edit job ... I'm no Sony Vegas master ... yet.
How to Install an HID Kit from Beginning to End
These are step-by-step instructions on how to install an HID Kit. This video covers what to check for when you receive your HID Kit, how to properly disconnect your OEM Headlights prior to install, disconnect your OEM halogens, wire the HID Kit harness to the factory headlight harness without cutting or splicing any wires, securely mount the HID ballasts and shows a HID Kit installed and fully functional.
10000K H.I.D Headlights!
10000K H.I.D fogs and headlights! NOTE: I ordered them form ebay store called "customledlights"...there are top of the quality store and lights. and have bought all my light products from them.
HID 10000k HeadLights vs SilverStar Halogen
Honda CR-V 2003 H4 (9003)
Halogen lights to 10000k HID
Goes for $69 on ebay
its been 4 months with no problem now.. till now... i found out that my HIDs have been draining my battery. now i'm getting a relay harness. For people that don't know what it is. its Inline Fuse Relieves stress on your stock wiring system, or disable your DRL's. By drawing power direct from the battery.. My kit didn't come with a relay so now its needed.. since now i have a relay harness my HIDs are fully working and no problems what so ever! Enjoy
this the ebay link for relay harness..
its been 3 years and i haven't got pulled over!
dont worry about the glare! its been aimed down like 2 years ago! this video was recorded when they were a bit high! The HID work really good through all weather conditions.
any question, or help just leave a comment..
http://www.hidspeed.com This video shows you how to install your xenon hid conversion kit.