**The bov is now (actually for about 3 YEARS now) recirculated. The car is running VERY strong now the original problem was a faulty knock sensor pulling timing under WOT.**
B16g turbo, 3" Exhaust, 15 psi, HKS bov (Recirculated), 1g 60mm Throttle Body, Dumped o2/wastegate housing, Hallman Pro Boost controller
First Start After hooking the engine back up after replacing Intercooler pipes, motor mounts, and downpipe (Apexi' N1).
Car had a problem and video was posted to help diagnose it.Turned out to be a faulty knock sensor that was pulling timing under WOT causing the car to run pig rich and have NO power. The car is now running strong at 15psi with the only problems being a valve seals causing smoke on startup, and a throw out bearing giving me trouble with reverse.
2g GST Untuned EVOIII 16g
Built 7bolt DSM eclipse running around the block:
-Full dejon Kit
-Dejon Street FMIC
-EvoIII BIG 16g turbo @15psi
-Rebuilt 7bolt with OEM internals
-stock head w/ HKS 272's
-3in. GM MAF/MAFT
-all other supporting mod on my site!
--Check out my youtube site!
***THIS VIDEO IS COMPUTER GENERATED!!
6 bolt 4g63 in 2g Eclipse GSX cylinder head removed in under 10 mins
Removing the head of a 4G63 in 10x speed.
The project got delayed a few months. After finishing it and cranking it over, Interference in the cylinder was discovered. Shamefully, I admit my mistakes were: 1) Not putting the spark plugs in immediately after installing the head. 2) The bad habit of using my Valve Cover as a parts tray and 3) Putting off the project too long, so I didn't recognize a missing bolt from a custom fabrication.
The head needed new valve seats, valves and some welding. Wiseco and the machinist both thought I'd be OK running the piston after smoothing out hot spots, but I ordered a new piston not wanting to risk the deep gouge in it with the high Boost I plan to run. Peace of mind is priceless.
The danger in being over confident is sometimes you skip triple checking stuff. I've built that engine at least 5 times and got careless.
You can see the port work I did on the head @ http://www.southernutahautos.com under "Tech Tips" and "Beyond Bolt-ons"
The Turbo Talon 20psi
big turbo talon dsm vs subaru sti. 0-90 in 10 seconds on the street at 4500ft altitude. With EVOIII ported big 16G, and many others. In the dark part of the vid, im racing an 06 400hp STI. he never pulls ahead. Race.
Cammed Tiburon (Tuscani) CRAZY Idle, Engine Bay and Revving
UPDATE: September 16th, 2009. My Tiburon has been SOLD! (2 weeks ago)
I now own a Pontiac GTO! Thanks all for those who've enjoyed my Tiburon videos. Watch for GTO Videos to come ;)
See all my other videos to see where she was and where she is today. ;)
* Tinted Front Reflectors
* TEIN S-Tech Springs
* 8000K Bosch HID's
* 10000K Apexcone Foglight HID's
* Rickna Anytime Foglight Mod
* ViS Carbon Fiber Hood
* 35% Tint
* FFF Custom Black Tuscani Badge
* ARK Shorty Antenna
* Carbon Fiber Fuel Door
* LED Taillight Bulbs
* LED Red Rear Turn Signals
* LED White Reverse Lights
* LED White Front Turn Signals
* LED White License Plate Lights
* Flat Black Painted Diffuser
* Hood Spacers
* Seibon TS Carbon Fiber Hood
* Reverse Glow Gauges (Thanks Nolfol)
* DD Tuscani Shifter Plate
* Tuscani Door Sills
* Tuscani Steering Wheel Emblem
* Pioneer Premier P690 Deck
* Chrome Tweeter Rings
* White LED Trunk Light
* White LED Overhead Lights
* TWM Billet Shift Knob
* Interior LED DIY Display
* NGM Stage IV Upper Intake Manifold
* NGM Stage IV Lower Intake Manifold
* NGM ECU Reflash w. 7300RPM Limit
* Crower Cams .349 Lift / 210 Duration
* APE Shifter Bushings
* Custom Exhaust
* ARK Headers
* K&N Cold Air Intake
* KJB Billet Front Motor Mount
* TWM Short Throw Shifter
* Slave Cylinder DIY
* Catch Can
* 16" Rims for Drag Radials
* NGM Lightweight Crank Pulley
* NGM 70MM Tri-Flow Throttle Body
* 16" Drag Radials
* Black Powder Coated Valve Covers
* Black Powder Coated Cold Air Intake
* Black Powder Coated Side Engine Mount Bracket
* Blue Powder Coated NGM Upper Stage IV
* Blue Powder Coated NGM Lower Stage IV
* Blue Valve Cover "Cammed Tuscani" Inserts
* Chrome Powder Coated Fuel Rails
* Chrome Powder Coated Power Steering Pulley
* Chrome Powder Coated Valve Cover Bolts
* Chrome Powder Coated Cam Gears