Watch our Ford Fusion Road Test with this video from Consumer Reports. Get more car info on our website: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/index.htm?EXTKEY=I93YT01&CMP=OTC-YUTBE Extensively updated for 2010, the Fusion now rivals some of the best family sedans. The hybrid version gets very impressive fuel economy.
2010-2012 Ford Taurus Road Test
Watch our Ford Taurus road test and find additional car information on our web site http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/index.htm?EXTKEY=I93YT01&CMP=OTC-YUTBE Ford made the Taurus more stylish and better finished inside. It drives well, but visibility and rear seat room took a back seat in the update.
Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challenger, and Ford Mustang
Watch our muscle car comparison with this video from Consumer Reports and get more car info on our website: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/index.htm Muscle cars are back! We take a first look at the new Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challenger, and Ford Mustang.
Ford Edge review
Ford has extensively updated their midsized SUV, the Ford Edge. Some changes are improvements, but the MyFord Touch dashboard design adds layers of complexity. Learn more about the Ford Edge and other SUVs on our website: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/new-cars/suvs/index.htm?EXTKEY=I93YT01&CMP=OTC-YUTBE
Volvo XC60 Road Test
Check out our Volvo XC60 road test with this video from Consumer Reports and get more car info on our website: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/index.htm?EXTKEY=I93YT01&CMP=OTC-YUTBE While the Volvo XC60 isn't very sporty to drive, it comes with the latest safety advances and an impressive interior.
2010 Ford Fusion Review
Things I didn't cover in the video:
* I thought it was a 2009 but it's actually a 2010 Ford Fusion.
* The car has electric power steering. I didn't notice any problems with this at all. I couldn't tell the difference between this and a normal, hydraulic power steering car at all.
* The seat is highly adjustable, with lumbar support knob and angle adjustments.
* The rear seats have pull levers in the trunk to release them to come forward, which I never realized makes so much sense until you need more trunk room! Nice touch.
* The 6 speed transmission is modern and interesting and intelligent, and smooth. So smooth, that it's actually smoother under WOT than if you are just shifting during a very gentile acceleration. When all out, the car shifts right at redline, with no perceivable change in thrust as the car rows up through the gears. Quite impressive. Also, the tranny has a downhill mode, which you select via a button on the shifter knob. This kicks the thing down a gear or two (or three) depending on how steep the downhill grade is that you're driving on. This makes it so that you don't have to keep hitting the brakes. The car just chooses the appropriate gear to give you just enough engine braking to keep your brakes from needing to be applied to maintain a constant speed going down a long hill or grade. This also works automagically when under cruise control, no button pressing required. Sick.
* The engine is incredibly smooth with almost no vibration even when revving the hell out of it. It makes it really easy to just mash the throttle and let it shift at red line all the time, because the engine seems to be perfectly happy doing so all day long. I like that! Plenty of low end torque though too.
2007 Ford Fusion SEL Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2007 Ford Fusion SEL. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
2010 Ford Fusion Sport Review - FLDetours
Fast Lane Daily producer J.F. Musial takes the 2010 Ford Fusion Sport out on the streets of New York City to see how it lives up to the sporty name. Find out more, watch Episode 15 of FLDetours.
2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Test Drive & Car Review
http://www.autobytel.com/ford/fusion-hybrid/2012/ The 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid is one of the most popular mid-sized hybrid cars on the road today. Practically every big player in the mid-size automobile segment is trying to produce a practical hybrid car to win over fuel efficient car buyers. But the Ford Fusion Hybrid is one of the only ones that can claim over 40 MPG in the city. And the 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid is a great choice for anyone looking to drive a hybrid that looks like a normal car instead of an ugly wedge associated with most hybrids like the Prius or Insight.
The 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid has a base price of $28,700. The car is powered by a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder engine and electric motor that when combined produce 191 horsepower. What's really great about the Fusion Hybrid is the seamless transition between the two powerplants. Inside the seats are made from recycled materials but the best part may be the cool driving efficiency screen that helps you drive the Fusion Hybrid to its full fuel saving potential.
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page
2012 Ford Fusion SEL Review, Exhaust, Test Drive
The 2012 Ford Fusion SEL is reviewed, an Exhaust clip is recorded, and the Fusion is test-driven by Topha the Demo-Dude at Columbia Ford Kia, 234 Route 6, Columbia, Connecticut. The 2012 Fusion SEL is a great mid-size sedan, come see what the buzz is about!! 860-228-AUTO or www.ColumbiaFord.com. Like us on facebook! Enjoy!!
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Review and Test Drive
Greg Cavanaugh, automotive writer for the Gallup Journey Magazine, does an in-depth review and road test of the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. This video supplements the written article on the Fusion Hybrid found in the June 2009 issue of the Gallup Journey Magazine. www.gallupjourney.com
***please note that this is an independent video and is in no way affiliated with FORD***