Smoke Stacks Water Evacuation by Advanced Automotive Concepts
People always ask "does water get in those things when it rains?". Yes, yes it does and the only way to get it out is to blast it out. This was a light rain, it comes out like a fire hose after a good down pour.
For those of you interested in the Headlight Halos, you can order them from: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/Ram.aspx
Truck is FOR SALE! 5.9L Cummins (50K Miles)
SEMA Truck/ Featured in Diesel World Magazine.
*Additional $25K in Upgrades installed since this video*
- ATS Twin CP3 Fuel System w/ ATS Pump
- ATS Billet Transmission and Torque Converter
- ATS Propane Injection System
- ATS ArcFlow Intake Manifold
- No Limit Suspensions Ladder Bars (custom build and design)
- No Limit Suspensions Upper Control Arms w/ Uniball
- Atlas Rear Leaf Spring Setup
- JL Audio Sound System
- Custom Suede/ Acrylic Headliner
- Katzkin 2-Tone Leather Seats Front and Rear
- Electronic Exhaust Cut-Outs
- Mile Marker HI9000 Winch
- Amp Research Electronic Steps
- Custom Tube Roof Rack from FJ
- 4x 22" LED Solid State Spotlights ($1600 each)
... and more
$45K if interested message through YouTube Private Message.
Cummins Builds Two-Millionth Pickup Engine for Ram HD Trucks
On December 10, 2012, the Columbus MidRange Engine Plant (CMEP) built the 2,000,000th pickup engine for Chrysler Group LLC. Follow it down the assembly line in this video. The 2012 6.7L High Output Cummins turbo Diesel powers the Ram 2500 and 3500 heavy duty pickup trucks. It is also available in Ram 3500/4500/5500 chassis cabs.
This historic engine was one of the last MY2012 engines produced at CMEP before changing over to the new 2013 6.7L engine. To commemorate this milestone, the 2,000,000th engine was built with a special edition red breather cover and valve cover.
Optimus 1200HP Dodge Ram 3500 Twin Turbo Megacab Dually
Facebook http://on.fb.me/ACp37J | Tweet http://bit.ly/wrjuem
READ: My friend David's Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Twin turbo Diesel Megacab Dually (Optimus) lifted truck with 1200HP and over 2000 ft lbs of torque. This truck is an animal! Lots more videos to come.
OWNER TALKING ABOUT HIS TRUCK: http://youtu.be/Lzz1CJhsbL8?t=4m21s
2nd Channel: http://youtube.com/RobertHimler2
TRUCK GO BOOM!!!
at 80lbs of Boost, the truck exploder'd...the new twin turbos worked great though..ht3b over hx35, 24v p-pump swap, stock injectors...i had 250hp ddp sticks in when it had triple turbos