This video is for Steve(you know who you are) to show the problem im having with the HID kit.Anyone else that can help,please leave a comment.The lights work great as long as they are turned on first before starting the engine.Or if you put the headlights in Auto they work because the lights come on as soon as you turn the key before starting.Only problem is,when your in the Auto mode in the daytime and it gets dark,they may or may not come on.
2011 2012 jetta hid installation
This is a quick video showing how to install HIDS on the new jetta. Very easy installation overall. Just follow this easy steps:
1. Remove cap from back of headlamps
2.twist bulb holder to bring the bulbs out
3. Disconnect power source from bulb
4. Remove the metal bulb holder from the plastic piece.
5. Slide the cables from the bulbs thru the metal bulb holders, be patient it can be hard to do.
6. Connect the ballasts to the bulbs and positive and negative leads to the power of the car and if it doesn't light up then change the polarity of the cables
7. Turn the car on and check if the lights are on
8. Now mount the ballasts with the cables hanging down and secure them with the brackets provided on the kit.
9. Drill a hole on the caps to slide the cables out. Seal the holes.
For buying our plug and play canbus kit for the new jetta or any other lights for it please visit us at www.precision-leds.com
Spyder Auto Installation: Volkswagen Jetta 1999-05 Projector Headlights
This video is designed to guide you through the installation process for installing a set of SPYDER AUTO projector headlights on 1999-05 Volkswagen Jetta and Bora models. By following along with the steps presented you too should be able to install your own set of Spyder Auto projector headlights.
Update of My 2010 Jetta
Here's an update of my 2010 Jetta. I have added tinted windows and LED strips to it.
Please rate and comment!
Xenon-Vision Bi-Xenon HID Install
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There is NO need to disable the Daytime Running Light (DRL) module if you have the Bi-Xenon HID kit. The reason being that the DRLs will run off the low beam and will not flicker as I initially thought. If you have the non-Bi-Xenon (no HID hi-beam), then you WILL have to disable the DRLs (from what I understand).
2. If you happened to have disable the DRLs, it is likely that your interior dome light will not work, as was my experience. No idea why the DRL module is connected to the dome light but I'm not a Toyota engineer.
3. There are two things that look like grounding wires in the kit ... they actually are not. They are connected to the battery terminals. The wire coming from the two fuses go to the POSITIVE terminal while the wire coming off the control unit go to the NEGATIVE terminal. I unscrewed the nut that helps tighten the clamp around the battery and then placed the wire in between the clamp and the nut.
4. The clips only fit one way except for the one on the ballast. You will see in the video how they should connect but the red wire should go to the POSITIVE terminal.
5. There is a metal bar in the front of the car with holes in it. Run the wiring through that to ensure that the wires don't melt on the radiator or get caught in the fan (that would be bad news!).
6. Lay your wires out to get a sense of how things connect together.
7. It is normal to have one of the original headlight wiring harness not connected.
All in all, the install is very easy. I did it in about an hour and a half but if I knew what I just wrote above, it probably would have taken 30 minutes.
Hope this help anyone that is installing the Bi-Xenon kit in their Yaris! If you have any questions, please quote this post and I will do my best to answer them for you. Cheers
PS. This is a bit of a rough edit job ... I'm no Sony Vegas master ... yet.
Wired Ridez - 2003 VW Jetta
Custom Bi-Xenon Projector Kit
H1 6000k HID kit
Custom White LED accents
Lense Full Restoration Job
Daytime Running Lights Disabled
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL TO GET NOTICES ON NEW VIDEOS BEING UPLOADED!
How to Install HIDs [Conversion Kit] DIY
Hey everyone! I finally have another car mod DIY tutorial for you guys, this time it's and HID conversion kit on my Scion tC. It's REALLY EASY =] I hope you all enjoy!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Halogen Headlights Compared to 5000k HID LIGHTS
Recently installed some 35w 5000k HID bulbs in my low beams on my 2003 Silverado, and I thought I would share the difference in brightness. These bulbs were purchased from v-leds.com. Go check them out!
Jetta HID Problem (HIDynamic 8000K H1)
A problem with my HID system. I just found out that the bulb that isnt turning on is white instead of regular transparent. What do you all think? What's the problem?
update: I am now running DDM Slimline 6000K with new projector headlights, which work much better than the old Hidynamic kit.. I'll post a link to the new vid later on.
Jetta Mk6 LED BI-XENON
Primeiro Jetta TSI do Brasil com farois bi-xenon com leds originais VW.
Curtam nossa página no face: http://www.facebook.com/pages/OEM-STORE/164372097060880