1997 Grand Prix GT w/ magnaflow mufflers #2
VIDEO UPDATE #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOG019K7Xw4
This is mostly a followup to my first video to give an idea of how the Magnaflow mufflers sound after they're broken in. I've also since added a few things to my car; list below. Enjoy!
Modifications added since last video include:
-Front (solid) Polyurethane Motor Mounts
-Alternator Rewire & ZZP Stage1 Voltage Booster
-180* Thermostat (Stock is 195*)
-DIY Insulated K&N Cold-Air Intake Box
*Please note this sounds best with good headphones or speakers with bass.
Complete List (To-Date):
- DIY Insulated K&N Cone Intake
- Magnaflow Mufflers (Part#: 11365)
- "U-bend" Delete
- MSD Ignition Coils & 8.5mm MSD Wires
- ZZP PCM
- ZZP Stage1 Voltage Booster
- ZZP Alternator Rewire
- Polyurethane (solid) Motor Mounts (Front)
- 180* Thermostat
- Header Wrap on Crossover Pipe
- ZZP HV3
- Front Strut-Tower Brace
Supercharged Grand Prix GTP Evolved! 0-95MPH
0-95 clip is near the end and there is a 0-60 clip too. List of current mods is in the video. This is a 2000 GTP I have a 3.5 pulley ready to be put on but i was waiting on the pulley puller so she's gonna get a little faster.
98 Mustang Gt vs. 2000 Grand Prix GTP street racing
98 Mustang GT with:
Cold Air Intake, Flowtech Long Tube Tuned Ceramic Headers, 160 Tstat, Sniper tuned, No Cats or Resonators
2000 Grand Prix GTP
Underdrive pulleys; 3.3pulley; Autolite 103's; Northstar throttle body; Throttle body spacer; Ported Blower and LIM; Plog Header; No cats ubend or res...
***See my videos for an updated video. Same Mustang...same drivers...at the track***
The white GTP has since cracked its block and is now a parts vehicle. The gtp driver is still in the new video just driving a different GTP. GTP driver is alldaysteve1
My 2000 Grand Prix GT
Here's an overall look at what I've done to the Grand Prix thus far.
Hope you like it !
- Xbox 360
- All Cadence Sound System (151.7 dbs Renegade)
- Fiberglass Dash w/ Gauge Pods
- Diablo Doors (Custom Built)
- Exhaust Tips (Soon To Install Borla Catback System)
- Red Neon Underglows
- Kenwood Headunit (Cd/MP3/WMA)
- 18' or 20' Foose Hornet Wheels
- Katzkin Leather Interior (Red & Black)
- SD Ram Air Hood
- Avic N-3 Navigation/MP3/DVD Player
- TV Headrests monitors
- TV Screen Fiberglassed On Trunk Lid
- Other Fiberglass Work
- Chrome Tail Lights
- Clear Corners and New Headlight Capsuls w HID's
Let me know what you think, and check out my Cardomain, MySpace and Clubgp.com !
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/da_great_p
Cardomain - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2459446
Grand Prix GT
Grand Prix GT 2000: This is my 2000 Grand Prix GT. It has performance gauges, two alpine type r subwoofers, and two MTX jackhammer amps. CDA-9886 alpine deck. No mufflers, straight pipe. Sorry about the audio, the car is actually extremely loud but the camera audio sucks. Alpine type s replaced back speakers. AVS headlight covers.