RC ADVENTURES - Learning To Drift: Part 5 - Still NEWBiES - Having Fun!
T-SHIRTS, Hoodies & Hats: http://rcsparks.spreadshirt.com/
RCSparks STUDIO: http://www.RCSparks.com
RC FORUMS: http://www.rcsparks.com/forum/forum.php
RC Photo Gallery: http://www.rcsparks.com/gallery/
Mepic Nation Fan Channel: http://youtube.com/mepicnation
Onboard Footage, Jumps, Rally, Linking, heck we try it all in this unique video I put together. Crawler Ted, Brian and MEDiC are at it again, having some fun in a VERY Fun video.. laughing, drifting, and making fun of each other while being NEWBS SUPPORT RC ADVENTURES, and SUBSCRiBE! It's FREE!
Thank you :~)
RYNO Motors Full Story
This is a great story on the early days of RYNO Motors. See our latest creation pre-production show bike at our web-site and don't forget to buy a Tee Shirt: http://rynomotors.com/ryno-tee-shirts/
wcm pro stock 1/4 scale test run
1/4 scale Pro Stock custom built with 90cc Solo motor and quick change rear end, this was the first few runs down the track before making some changes.. Keep your eyes out for our next few videos running this car on Nitrous.
World smallest V12 engine
Apparently the builder's name is Yesus Wilder and he only used three materials to build the engine. Stainless steel, aluminum, and bronze.
All credits to him.
Slash 4x4 Water Action
To answer some of the questions in the comments:
***The Traxxas Slash is waterproof***
1) This was taken at Pipal Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
2) I am driving my Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 1/10 scale short course truck.
3) This is a water fountain that had recently been shut off for winter. Not a public urinal.
4) No, this is not a real truck.
5) Yes it is battery powered. At the time I was running 8.4 volt NiMh battery but have since changed to a 7.4 volt LiPo which can be seen in my later videos.