2000 Mustang SVT Cobra R Coupe
Red w/Gray interior. 5.4 liter/385hp, 6-spd manual transmission.
For those of you looking for one of the rarest and meanest Mustangs ever offered, this SVT Cobra R would certainly fit the bill!
Number 5 of only 300 built and BRAND NEW with only 55 miles, it's likely one of, if not THE lowest mile examples on the market!
Ford SVT engineers took a stock Mustang Coupe and transformed it into a factory race car by both adding performance parts-and taking away almost anything that didn't contribute to it going FAST (0-60 in 4.4 sec and 12.9 sec 1/4 mile!!). First a 5.4 liter D.O.H.C. V-8 was shoehorned in between the front fenders with a Borla Exhaust system utilizing 3 mufflers and side exiting pipes. Then the stock T-5 transmission was swapped out for a heavy duty Tremec T-56 6-spd. Eibach springs, induction-hardened halfshafts, a 3.55 rear axle and sticky BFG G-Force radials w/forged aluminum wheels were added to make it handle to the tune of 1.01 G's! Brembo front brakes w/4-piston calipers aid in stopping power and a 21 gal. fuel cell out back for added safety on and off the track.
The SVT boys then proceed to lighten things up a bit by removing the radio, a/c, back seat and most of the sound deadening material found in stock Mustangs. The result is a "Super" Cobra that is more race car than street car!
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra "R"
This is a walk around of my 1995 Mustang Cobra "R." It is number 133 of 250 produced by Special Vehicle Team in 1995 and has just over 800 miles. This vehicle was ordered new by NASCAR's Ken Shrader.
Kumho/OK Tires - Cobra R Color Smoke Burnout
Tim Brown (Brown Bros Ford) at River's Edge Roadcourse performing a color smoke burnout in his 2000 Mustang Cobra R for the 2005 Kumho Driving School for Perfection.
Notice Tim's beautiful 2000 Cobra R race car parked next to the street car at the end of the video!!
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -524 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 524rwhp/536rwt !!!! Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA fast Boosted cobra with everything installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last Dyno a few yrs ago with the current mods put down about 525 RWHP. This was on a conservative daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• Dynoed 517rwhp/536rwt
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
400hp Stroker Fox-Body vs SVT Cobra Mustang
http://www.Mustang-Town.com features a Fox-Body Mustang LX with a 342 Stroker, Canfield Heads, Custom Grind Cam and full bolt-ons, 4.10 gears, World Class T5... trying a wicked 2004 SVT Cobra Terminator Mustang with Pulley, Tune, Exhaust and other bolt-ons...
Produced by John (Trae) King @ nedaCFilms with background music produced by Burn the Earth. Check out more music by these local "Mid-Atlantic, Metal Thrashing, Bone Crunching Rockers"... their Raw Grassroots style heavy tunes are available at http://www.myspace.com/burntheearth2
2006 GTO vs. 2000 mustang GT
just a few runs with a friend of mine.. completely worked N/A new edge GT
2000 Mustang GT
accufab tb and plenum
steeda underdrive pullies
steeda short throw
typhoon intake manifold
Ford racing aluminum drive shaft
Stage 2 comp cams w/ springs and retainers
BBK long tubes
BBK o/r x pipe
Spec stage 2 clutch
Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
Slotted and cross drilled rotors
sorry aboput the prolonged intr... got carried away lol
1997 Blown Mustang Cobra
My friend Kevin put together this vid for me of my Blown 1997 Cobra. Sorry for the typo at the end. "Canyon Run" instead of "Caynon Run" lol
Vortech V1 intercooled Boosting 10lbs 475RWHP-Borla XR1 Mufflers with O/R Dr Gas X Pipe dumped behind rear tires. Stock Exhaust manifolds.
650+ HP 2004 Whipple SVT Cobra fun.
after Dynoing my car i checked out this cobra, and on the way home found him on the highway and shot a quick video of him running off from me.
the video does no justice to how quick it accelerated away from me (i was not accelerating) something with the way the camera shoots video doesn't show how he pulled 10 car's away from me in about 2seconds.
car makes over 600 horsepower.
Twin Turbo Mustang 1250WHP by Pressurized Solutions
*****LIKE US ON FACEBOOK*****
This is a project that was recently completed at Pressurized Solutions. A client came to them to have his stock Mustang cobra equipped with Pressurized Solutions new Stage 3 twin turbo kit. This car is built for the street and produces 1250 RWHP and maintains great drivability. The car is equipped with a 427 SBF fed by twin turbonetics T-76 turbos, ptc converter and trans, FAST engine management and an AMS-100.
Music: Meet the Monster (Death Race Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Paul Haslinger