My first attempt at real editing software with real footage.
Music in this video is
Skrillex "With you, Friends (long drive)"
I do not own rights to these songs.
Please visit socalmuscle.net or truestreetcars.com for more info on this car.
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED projectors.
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated satin black.
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2432471/1986-chevrolet-Camaro/
1988 IROC-Z Camaro - New Magnaflow Exhaust
While the Flowmaster sounded good outside of the car, the constant droning and interior volume was driving me nuts. I've since switched to a Magnaflow muffler and haven't looked back. It sounds better outside the car and the interior volume is a fraction of what it used to be.
My cameras microphone sucks but its a good idea of the sound, its much better in person.
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - Test Drive and Hoon of a 3rd Gen
A simple morning drive featuring a 1982 Camaro Z28 with a few mechanical updates. This car was built to be driven and I do... a lot.
Here's a list of some of the additions:
GM Performance 290 HP 350 c.i. crate engine
Baer T4 Cross drilled and slotted brakes
Flowmaster 3" Exhaust
Spohn tubular control arms and torque arm
Koni adjustable shocks
Flaming River quick ratio steering box and leather wheel
OMP racing seats
6 point mild steel cage
6 Speed manual transmission built by Hanlon Motorsports
...and the seriously sweet Alpine cassette stereo from the 80's!