B20 vtec Conversion
thanks to my cousin for doing a b20vtec in my car while i was at work. car has some issues after all said and done. but it was still able to drive. the idle problem are solved and compression test was done and found the result of a bent valve in cylinder 2. EF sedan
September 2010 EF Sedan Walk Through. YS140
Just finished painting my car Rustoleum Smoke gray once again. im very pleased with the result. i had installed about 90% of the parts back on the car and took it for a spin, 1st time in a month.
EE Wagon goes under Skin care! pt2
finally threw it in the paint shop.
im not going to lie. its Macco. paints clean besides the boosy mask job,
Promotion deal. Presidential pck for 299.99 with integrated clear coat @ $150. Total of $470 spent.
Erics DC2 Integra GSR build (paint)
Hey Guys, This is my 1996 integra GSR that i have been rebuilding. I am 17 and am using this car as my senior project. I painted the car Teffeta white, and the inside eletric blue. . Check out my other vids of my build
K20 Civic Build Part 1 of 3
K20Z1 MOTOR INTO A CIVIC EG. ENTIRE BUILD WAS DONE IN A GARAGE BY 3 PEOPLE. LUIS, ADRIAN AND MYSELF (JAIME). WIRE TUCK, BATTERY RELOCATION, SUB HARNESS....OK SO IVE BEEN ASKED THIS A FEW TIMES NOW SO I WILL JUST POST IT IN THE DESCRIPTION. WHATZ THE COST OF MY BUILD? RIGHT NOW IM UP TO ABOUT 20,000. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? IT TOOK ME ABOUT 6-7 MOS FROM START TO FINISH.
Honda Civic Rebirth
My 1991 Honda Civic hatchback rebuild. The car was in really bad shape and desperately needed TLC, so I went ahead and restored her from scratch with the help of a few buddies who run a shop. The whole process took about 9 months, hence 'The Rebirth' title which seems to go along well like it's a new born baby.
The motor is B16A with: CTR pistons, full Omni valvetrain, CAT cams, ITR IM, Mild P&P head, H22A injectors, OBD1 converted, and stock B16A header. The Exhaust is Apexi WS2. The actual numbers at the dynapack are pretty embarrassing (I was just trying to get her to run efficiently for the emissions test, which she passed no problem). I have no idea what this motor is capable of. I'll post more vids once she's fully tuned. Props to Nick at Teknotik for the tuning.
*Parts alone for this project costed about $5K to 6K. I did the labor with the help of my buddies and bodywork was done by an affiliate. So I spent roughly $10K in total. I plan to keep this car forever so I don't see 10K as much money at all.
A Rattle Can Spray Job On "The Red Rodent" :D
This video is 'starting' to show the 'end result' on the 3rd day of painting Johns 500 euro car (bought YEARS ago for that amount BTW) using over the counter gloss enamel paint 'rattle cans'. It did get 1 more top coat of rattle can 'Royal Regal Red' (as I call it) later on & then it was let to dry for a few more days - the paint would have been 'cut back' using a compound to bring up a TOTAL MIRROR FINISH - but the car was scrapped in a fender-bender before that could happen :( It's shiny already in this video but you haven't seen the way it turned out & I've no vids of it. A black primer coat was used & that's why it needed 1 more top coat to give a REALLY REALLY DEEP RED coloured finish :D Note that the roof & bonet have 1 less coat of paint in this vid than the rest of the car - so you can still see the black primer coat underneath. I think it was around 12 cans that were used & we couldn't find any more of them at the time of painting so the roof & bonet were left short a few coats.