I Think I Broke My Pontiac Grand Prix GT
Hooked the car alarm to the wrong wires... It does this even after disconnecting it. I originally just recorded this for a particular Grand Prix messaging board.
UPDATE: Thanks guys but I figured it
MCDONALDS TRAY SLIDING in a Ford Probe
Don't forget to RATE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!****we doubled up the trays for one of the takes, and the trays on the bottom both fell off right away. that is why it looks like they flew off. don't worry, they're still there.****tray sliding in a stock ford probe. FWD FTW!
My 2000 Grand Prix GT
Here's an overall look at what I've done to the Grand Prix thus far.
Hope you like it !
- Xbox 360
- All Cadence Sound System (151.7 dbs Renegade)
- Fiberglass Dash w/ Gauge Pods
- Diablo Doors (Custom Built)
- Exhaust Tips (Soon To Install Borla Catback System)
- Red Neon Underglows
- Kenwood Headunit (Cd/MP3/WMA)
- 18' or 20' Foose Hornet Wheels
- Katzkin Leather Interior (Red & Black)
- SD Ram Air Hood
- Avic N-3 Navigation/MP3/DVD Player
- TV Headrests monitors
- TV Screen Fiberglassed On Trunk Lid
- Other Fiberglass Work
- Chrome Tail Lights
- Clear Corners and New Headlight Capsuls w HID's
Let me know what you think, and check out my Cardomain, MySpace and Clubgp.com !
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/da_great_p
Cardomain - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2459446
1A Auto.com Headlight Install 97-03 Pontiac Grand Prix
Install a headlight on a 1997-03 Grand Prix.
A novice can do it in about 15 minutes
New Headlights are available at
Tools needed: 10mm or adjustable wrench, philips screwdriver, needle nose pliers.
2008 Pontiac G8/ Quick Drive
Cars.com's Dave Thomas takes a look at the 2008 Pontiac G8. It competes with the Chrysler 300 and Ford Taurus.
Shot and produced by: Sarah Gersh
Edited by: Lindsay Bjerregaard