How to Open a Locked Car with the Big Easy Car Unlocking Tool
For more info and to purchase the Big Easy Tool Kit used in this video, go to: http://www.CarUnlockTools.com/product.sc?productId=21&categoryId=1
This video produced by Steck Manufacturing shows you how to open any vehicle using the Steck Big Easy Car Unlocking Tool. It's the easiest way to open a car! Open locked doors in minutes and never damage the car door or window.
Tools used in this video: Big Easy Tool, Plastic Wedge, Inflatable Air Wedge, Paint Protector and Lock Knob Lifter.
GM Key Fob Fix (Works with many different fobs)
Made this video to show how you can cheaply and easily fix your key fob if you have one or more buttons that no longer function. This fix works with a TON of different fobs that GM uses, you can check the website that sells these for a complete list of compatible vehicles/fobs. I am in no way affiliated or employed by this company, I just had a dead button on my fob that was driving me insane and this fix works like magic so I wanted to share the knowledge.
Simply put, the buttons stop working due to worn carbon pads on the back side of the buttons. These pads are what complete the circuit for whatever function you want which then sends the proper signal to the vehicle. Without a completed circuit, the signal is never sent, and the button appears to be dead.
With the insert you can purchase from www.keylessfix.com you can restore all your buttons to their proper working state. Simply pull your key fob apart, remove the circuit board from inside, and place the insert into the button cavity with the SMOOTH SIDE DOWN, against the buttons. Reassemble the fob and all your buttons will now work.
There is another issue some may run into where ALL buttons stop working, but this is very likely due to the battery holder detaching itself from the circuit board. To fix this issue, simply resolder the battery holder to the circuit board in the three locations it is attached with.
Hope this helps save you money on fixing a seemingly broken key fob for a lot less than you think!
Program Keyless Entry Remote Ford 1995-2008
If you get a new remote or change the battery in your remote you may need to reprogram your vehicle to accept the keyless entry remote or key fob. This procedure works for a lot of 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 ford vehicles, see below for vehicles that the procedure works on and vehicles that use a slight variation on this procedure. I attempted to get this list accurate however I apologize because mistakes could have been made.
Blog post here http://filear.com/?p=285
This exact procedure should work for
Crown Victoria 2007-2008
F250-550 Super Duty 2001-2008
Variation: Same procedure but turn on ignition 5 times
F250-550 Super Duty 1999-2000
Variation: Same procedure but turn on ignition 4 times
Crown Victoria 2000--2006
Variation: Close doors first then open drivers door and press power unlock switch in door then continue procedure.
Variation: Unlock doors with power unlock switch in door, do not press break pedal, continue procedure. (Program all remotes at once)
How To Unlock A Theftlock Radio
How to get the theft lock code for Chevrolet, Pontiac and GMC cars and trucks. This tutorial works with most cars from 1997 - 2003 the demonstration is done on a Camaro / Firebird stereo, but is the same for other decks. If none of the dealer codes in the video work, google the phone number 1-800-537-5140 and you should be able to find more updated dealer ID numbers.
Link to unlock newer theftlock radios:
HOW TO PROGRAM A FORD F150 RANGER EXPLORER KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE
THIS VIDEO SHOWS HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR LATER MODEL FORD LINCOLN MERCURY TRUCK OR SUV KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE... HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 FORD LINCOLN MERCURY KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE KEY FOB PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS F150 F250 F350 RANGER EXPLORER MOUNTAINEER ESCAPE EXPEDITION EXCURSION KEY FOB
how to unlock a car without a key
how to unlock a car with a tennis ball.
This is fake. Yes I know. Please stop contacting me about it. Noticing it isn't real doesn't make you some kind of genius; it's obvious. If you think you're clever for figuring it out, you're not. In fact, you're a damned moron for not realizing that EVERYONE figures out this trick.
I uploaded this video just to try uploading a video, I never meant for it to get over a million view.
God damn. Youtube really is full of morons.
Edit: Made this crap easier to read for you idiots.
How to program 2005 Ram Keyless remote
YOU MUST HAVE ONE CURRENT KEY FOB ALREADY PROGRAMMED TO THE TRUCK IN ORDER TO PROGRAM A NEW ONE. Hope this helps! For other How to/diy check out lovetodiyandmore.com
How To Program Transponder Key: Jeep Grand Cherokee
A quick tutorial video on how to program your new freshly cut transponder keys.
In short, you must first buy a transponder key (online). I got mine for $8 bucks off of eBay with free shipping. Then take the original key and the new uncut key to your local key smith and they should be able to cut it for about $4 or $5 dollars. WARNING: Not all stores allow their employees to cut transponder keys or keys that were not bought at their store. If not, just go on to the next store!
Okay, now, you are where I am in this video! Follow the instructions in the video or read them here:
Full Instructions With Detailed Steps:
(1) The first step of course is to acquire a blank transponder key. These can be purchased from your Jeep dealer or bought online. Online prices are usually around $10.00. You can then take the blank key along with one of your original keys to any key maker or locksmith and have it cut to match, just like with any other key.
(2) Insert one of the two valid Sentry Keys into the ignition switch and turn the ignition switch to the On position.
(3) After the ignition switch has been in the On position for longer than three seconds, but no more than fifteen seconds, cycle the ignition switch back to the Off position. Replace the first valid Sentry Key in the ignition switch lock cylinder with the second valid Sentry Key and turn the ignition switch back to the On position. The second valid Sentry Key must be inserted in the lock cylinder within fifteen seconds of removing the first valid key.
(4) About ten seconds after the completion of Step 3, the SKIS indicator in the instrument cluster will start to flash and a single audible chime tone will sound to indicate that the system has entered the Customer Learn programming mode.
(5) Within sixty seconds of entering the Customer Learn programming mode, turn the ignition switch to the Off position, replace the valid Sentry Key with a blank Sentry Key transponder, and turn the ignition switch back to the On position.
(6) About ten seconds after the completion of Step 5, a single audible chime tone will sound and the SKIS indicator will stop flashing, stay on solid for three seconds, then turn off to indicate that the blank Sentry Key has been successfully programmed. The SKIS will immediately exit the Customer Learn programming mode and the vehicle may now be started using the newly programmed valid Sentry Key.
Each of these steps must be repeated and completed in their entirety for each additional Sentry Key that is to be programmed. If the above steps are not completed in the given sequence, or within the allotted time, the SKIS will exit the Customer Learn programming mode and the programming will be unsuccessful. The SKIS will also automatically exit the Customer Learn programming mode if it sees a non-blank Sentry Key transponder when it should see a blank, if it has already programmed eight (8) valid Sentry Keys, or if the ignition switch is turned to the Off position for more than about fifty seconds.
NOTE: If an attempt is made to start the vehicle while in the Customer Learn mode (SKIS indicator flashing), the SKIS will respond as though the vehicle were being started with an invalid key. In other words, the engine will stall after about two seconds of operation.
NOTE: Once a Sentry Key has been programmed as a valid key to a vehicle, it cannot be programmed as a valid key for use on any other vehicle.
If you need instructions for the 2005-2010 just ask for them! They are almost the same!