2012 Harley-Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special - Unchained - official video
2012 Harley-Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special - Unchained - official video.
Key Night Rod Features:
• Rubber-mounted, liquid-cooled, 1250 cc Revolution® engine with
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI); 125 hp @ 8,250 RPM; 82
ft. lbs.(111 Nm) @ 7,250 rpm.
• Straight-shot Exhaust with brushed
finish dual mufflers; black end caps and Exhaust shield.
• NEW Black, split five-spoke cast aluminum wheels are 1.4 kg lighter
than previous wheels.
• NEW Tapered tail section with flush-mount LED tail light.
• NEW Pullback handlebar places controls three inches (7.62cm) closer to
• NEW Reduced reach, forward-mounted rider footpegs.
• NEW Inverted front forks.
• NEW Two-up seat with custom stitching.
• NEW Stylised black speed screen visor.
• NEW Graphics, including V-Rod 10th anniversary emblem.
• Black powder-coated engine with black covers.
• Blacked-out frame, handlebar, front fork, triple clamps and covers.
• Racing stripe on airbox and tail section.
• Sport front fender with painted brace supports.
• 240 mm wide rear tyre. http://www.facebook.com/Raptorama
CUSTOMBIKE 2011 - Europas größte Custombike-Messe [HD]
Ein paar Impressionen von der ultimativen CUSTOMBIKE-Messe vom 2.- 4.
Dezember 2011 im Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen, moderiert von Ilka Groenewold.
CRAZY MODDED YAMAHA VMAX MOTORCYCLE
START UP AND DRIVE OFF OF A CRAZY MODDED YAMAHA VMAX. $15000 FULLY BUILT
MOTOR, FUEL INJECTION , R1 TAIL SECTION, 12" EXTENDED SWINGARM, Rizoma
Seriously, to all the helmet NAZI's, go stick it up you're ass. I don't
want to hear about it.
2012 Ducati Diavel Cromo vs Star VMAX - Arm-wrasslin' among titans
The Diavel vs VMAX is certainly a bout for the ages between the brute
finesse of the Ducati and the cudgeling strength of the YamaStar.
The VMAX postures like a dominant silverback gorilla but the Diavel refuses
to be intimidated by the size and power of its opponent.
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/Motorcycle
Facebook - http://facebook.com/MotorcycleCom
Twitter - http://twitter.com/MotorcycleCom
Web - http://www.Motorcycle.com
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premiere online resource for
motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed
video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki,
Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it's the best place to go to learn
about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There's simply no
better resource if you're planning on buying or if you just want to check
out some awesome machines.
Akrapovič Morsus World First Ride
MCN Road Tester Trevor Franklin takes the critically acclaimed Akrapovic
Morsus for a world first test ride in Slovenia.
The Morsus is a unique custom machine built for aftermarket Exhaust giant Akrapovic by specialists
Dreamachine Motorcycles of Slovenia. It went from drawing to finished
article in just two and a half months and went on to win major European
custom show championships, culminating with an entry to the AMD World
View more great motorcycling videos on the MCN channel:
Subscribe to the MCN YouTube channel:
Get the latest motorcycle news at http://www.motorcyclenews.com/
Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MotorcycleNews/
Motor Cycle News on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MCNNews
MCN sport on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MCNSport