Sculpting Car Interior Dash with Chavant Y2-Klay - Bailey Blade XTR - Part 69
Follow the progress with daily updates on FaceBook http://on.fb.me/BXRFaceBook
Join forums to discuss car building and design techniques.
- Car Designer and Builder Forums: http://bit.ly/BuildDesign
- Keep Updated Via your Android Phone, install my new Android App:
- View the complete list of build videos: http://bit.ly/BladeXTR2
- Official Website: http://bit.ly/BXRMotors
- Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TwitBlade
Custom fiberglass How too
here we will be putting a 12" pioneer pancake in my single cab ranger ill show you a glimpse from start to finish
TESTE - SOUNDIGITAL 12.000Wrms vs BANDA VIKING 10.000 Wrms
TESTE FEITO NA ALPHARD By PANCATRONICO.
BANDA VIKING 10.000Wrms
Com presença das equipes:
-BATE FORTE SOUND CARS JAPAN
- SURDOS CAR SOUND TEAM
Fiberglass door panels 1
I am terrible at making videos but you can see the work I did on the panel, and there is a ton more to do. Ther rear of the door will be removed to accomadate the 10" midbass. The panel isn't reinforced yet so I wanted to remove as little material as possible.
This is part 1 of what will most likely be 3 or 4. I have to deaden the interior of the door, install some acoustic foam, reinforce the rear of the panel, etc
If we can get some favorable wheather I will be able to finish them, or get close this week.lol