Ford Fuel Filter Replacement Change ,How to do it yourself with Quick Connect
Ford Fuel Filter How to Change do it yourself with Quick Connect fitting
This video is for a 2004 Ford Ranger
Click Here for list of repair videos
Windshield Wiper Replacement ,How to,Do it yourself
Fuel Filter Replacement Change
Air Filter How to replace 2004 Ford Ranger
Spark Plugs How to change out 2004 Ford Ranger
Oil Change 2004 Ford Ranger
How to change headlight 2004 Ford Ranger Pick up Truck
2002 Ford Focus Clutch Replacement Video (Part 2) - EricTheCarGuy
Here is a link to the full video http://www.ericthecarguy.com/vmanuals/22-vmanual-store/71-2002-ford-focus-clutch-replacement-vmanual
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvuIFAWeFSQ
Well here is the second installment in the Focus clutch replacement video and we get a little farther in the process so sit back and enjoy watching me get dirty.
Click below and Stay Dirty
Visit me at EricTheCarGuy.com
Visit EricTheCarGuy Forum
Visit my Facebook Page:
Due to factors beyond the control of EricTheCarGuy, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. EricTheCarGuy assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. EricTheCarGuy recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of EricTheCarGuy, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not EricTheCarGuy.
2005 Mazda 3 Rear Brake Pads
Overview of changing rear brake pads and how to compress caliper piston.
WARNING: This video is an overview, not following correct procedure could lead to loss of property, limb or life. Know your limitations and think safety first!
Zetec Engine Rough Idle - Issue solved
I was having an idle issue with my engine. I first thought it was the MAF that was going bad, but after a close inspection, i found i had an air leak under my throught body. A plugged air tube was cracked.
Add Bluetooth functionality to 2000-2004 Ford Focus Blaupunkt Stock Radio
Follow up to previous video showing how to add AUX input to factory Blaupunkt radio:
Bluetooth Module Used was the Belkin AutoConnect, AKA Belkin AirCast: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Bluetooth-Hands-Free-Blackberry-Smartphones/dp/B004CLYJ2I/ref=pd_cp_cps_0
Power Supply is Pin # A5 from back of radio, more info and picture here:
Let me know if you have any comments or questions.
How to remove (the original) and install a (new aftermarket) car stereo in a MK 2 Ford Focus
A tutorial on the process and items needed to (remove the original) and install an aftermarked radio/stereo in a Mk 2 Ford Focus, This was done on a 2006 model. Have included pics of the original factory fitted stereo to help you check if this is the same model as yours. This is not a wiring guide and assumes some knowledge on the subject. If in doubt, seek professional advice. There is no sound in this vid and I seem to be getting a few thumbs down because of it - I couldn't find a vid with all the info I needed, so I made one. It is what it is and I hope what it lacks in sound and entertainment value, it makes up for in in useful info.
Focus Front Brake Pad Replacement Part 1
1. I am not an auto mechanic and therefore cannot guarantee that everything I did was proper procedure.
2. This video only shows how to replace the pads. A complete brake job might include a brake fluid flush as well.
3. In engineering (my area of study), ft-lbf (foot pounds force) is a measure of energy and work. lbf-ft (pound foot) is a measure of torque.
4. I created this video as a guide to show how it's done. It is not a substitute for the shop manual. The only thing I can guarantee is that it is not 100% the proper service procedure. Please follow this video at your own risk.
5. It may (or it may not) be harmful to push brake fluid back into the master reservoir on a car with ABS. I'm not familiar with the internals of the ABS modulator, pump, or really anything to do with the system. An alternative method would be to clamp off the brake hose soft line near the caliper and open the bleeder valve to let fluid out. Follow proper procedures so you don't let air back into the system. Again, follow my steps at your own risk. I don't want to scare you, I just want to be very clear about my concerns.
6. I understand that by posting this, I can expect that people may follow my procedure. I understand that I have an obligation to provide the most accurate information possible. If you find a flaw in ANYTHING that I said, don't hesitate to call me on it. I will add an annotation or take the video down if need be. The brakes are undoubtedly the one thing that you don't want to fail on a car, and I wouldn't want to be responsible for that failure.
Ford Focus Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) - 1.6 | Jan/05-
This is a Diesel Particulate Filter for a Ford Focus 1.6
You can purchase this product, and many others by visiting www.ClickCarParts.co.uk
Buy this part direct from our site by following this link - http://www.clickcarparts.co.uk/p/diesel_particulate_filters~13/diesel_particulate_filters~16/152161/
Phone: 0871 297 5000 (less info)