620 horsepower. Oh, and 650 lb.-ft. of back -cracking Torque. If you want a Big Block, well here you go, the GM performance Parts ZZ572/620. 4.560-in. bore and 4.375-in. stroke = 572 madness
Bad Ass. Enough said....
572 Cu In Streetable Big Block With 750HP
Live engine run of a Chevy 572 big block...engine will be run in a '66
Chevy Chevelle...Proformance Unlimited...There is no other
Our staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm 800-267-3940 or via email
We look forward to speaking with you.
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
632 Chevy Big Block Boat Engine Startup
Engine test run on 632 cid after some work.
Copyright: 2003 Abndigo
Composer: Hopeton Malcolm
Performing Rights Agency: Socan
Big Block Chevy 572 Build with Pro Elite Heads
http://www.racingheadservice.com/ Dave Ebbert from DNE Motorsports builds a
nasty 572 using a set of RHS Pro Elite Heads. Check out the features RHS
has put into these heads.