620 horsepower. Oh, and 650 lb.-ft. of back -cracking Torque. If you want a Big Block, well here you go, the GM performance Parts ZZ572/620. 4.560-in. bore and 4.375-in. stroke = 572 madness
Bad Ass. Enough said....
572 Cu In Streetable Big Block With 750HP
Live engine run of a Chevy 572 big block...engine will be run in a '66
Chevy Chevelle...Proformance Unlimited...There is no other
Our staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm 800-267-3940 or via email
We look forward to speaking with you.
Watch GM Performance Parts test the new 572 Engine
958 HP 572 Chevy Big Block Nova
My friend's 1967 Chevy Nova. 572 Big Block Crate engine. To see this car
running the quarter mile see these links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-mSB3dHgq0 The engine was tuned by Harold
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!