Real Testing of Aquartz vs Cquartz on MDF desk board
It's s real test. There is nothing like trying it.
Any surface will be the same result.
If you want to see the testing video on car paint, click here
Because another sealants are removed with wet-towel easily, they can not have a Abrasion certificate, ask how much mg of abrasion.
You didn't try to hand-on test, please don't let your imagination run wild.
I think you have to study which sealant and cosmetics are.
If you want to see the test of paint skin, click here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44KholdGS8k
Cquartz is just a kind of cosmetics products(Oil or Wax) why it can be removed with wet towel.
And oil property have water-beading, anti-scratch effect and gloss until washing the car with wet towel.
Please don't be cheated by a car cosmetics!!
Without a layer,how can be protected?
If you will check under, you can find out which sealant the best is.
- How looking for the best sealer -
1. See their hardness certificate, ask how degree(h) of hardness.
- The figures of the certificate clearly show how are the duration longer.
- The average of original car-paint is 6h, and Diamond is perfect 24h.
- The worls best paint have 7h~7.5h.
- Aquartz have over 9~12h hardness, we have 9h certificate.
2. See their Abrasion certificate, ask how much mg of abrasion.
- When you see this video, you should know why Cquartz has no Abrasion.
3. Try to do the test of adhesive strength with Silver/Nickel coin or glass.
- Try to test as compared with another coating product.
- Put a drop of liquid on the coin. do not rub.
- Let dry it or wait for 24hours( the curing time).
- look at the surface, can you see any layer?
- Try to separate the layer. Is it no layer? it's not a paint protector.
- You can see how it is to get out of its changing/separating shape out.
- Try to scratch off the coated coin.
- You can see how important the hardness and the adhesive strength are.
4. How much can it block UV Rays(AQuatz PPF: 90% UV Rays Blocking).
- No blocking UV Rays, the original car paint will be discolored from Sun lighting.
5. - How flexibility is?
Though the hardness, Abrasion and Adhesive strength are all very good, if no flexibility, it will be very apt to make the layer crackings.
- So it must be felicitous thick layer.
6. Check how simple to apply.
7. Variety emplovment
8. Multi effects
9. Safety of the chemical formula based, water or alcohol, what solvent?
- Good health, no fire?
10. Reasonable Price?
It's not easy to buy a real car sealant without being taken for a ride.
But if you should check above lists, you can choose the best car coating, not car cosmetic products.
and you can protect your car long time.
Thank you very much!
Cquartz after 7 months on Audi A3.avi
Welcome Everybody, Hello Detailers.
I am a detailer from Hungary.
I polished an AUDI A3 Quattro in February in 2011.
The paintwork of the car was damaged and scratched.
I used the products of 3M (hard, medium and extra fine) for polishing.
After I finished polishing, I washed my car three times, and later I applied isopropyl alcohol on the surface. Well, I simply made the surface ready for the nanotechnological coat of CQuartz.
It has been on the paintwork for 7 months. Since that time I haven't polished the car.
I have washed it 12 times. Any pollution or contamination can be removed by the help of normal tap water.
I have tried the long-lasting effect of the nano coating: I have used brake duster, petrol and alcohol (100%), etc.
Any kind of material cannot remove the nano coating.
At the end of the video, I drove about 1200 km and my car was after washing . I know, it's not perfectly clean, just a little bit dirty, but water sheeting effect is amazing.
Cquartz CQUK gloss & scratch test
Real life test showing how the new Cquartz CQUK add gloss to car paint and how it improve scratch resistance properties .
Note! - scotch brite is dry ! this is equal to 800 grit sand paper on surface!
please dont try this on your car.
more info at Cquartz.com
How to Paint alloy Wheels/Rims on a 720bhp Nissan GTR 'without' taking the wheels off?!!!
PLEASE NOTE: NO GTR'S WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO!
Professional Alloy Wheel Masking Cards (the perfect gift for men):
This week DreamCarGarage1 will take you through a step by step process revealing to you the 'tricks of the trade', of 'how to repair (refurbish) scuffed or scraped alloy wheels, using a $90,000 Nissan GTR, 'without' taking them off the car!!!. Enjoy....or HATE it's your choice!
How to Polish a Black Car
The Products used in this Video are
3M Rubbing / Cutting Compound (step 1 on white pad)
3M Swirl Mark Remover (step 2 on black pad)
3M Ultrafina (step 3 on blue pad)
This how to on polishing a black car can be applied to any color. This is a thorough polishing job that is most noticeable on a black or dark finish and illustrates all steps on how to polish.
The 3m Polishing system is used in this video but many others are just as effective.