SPECDTUNING INSTALLATION VIDEO: 2003-2007 HONDA ACCORD PROJECTOR HEAD LIGHTS
SPECDTUNING is proudly recognized as pioneers in the automotive industry for products and service. Our main goal is to provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices imaginable. The SPECDTUNING warehouse is the largest in Southern California carrying an array of aftermarket products. With a wide range listing from: Projector Headlights, L.E.D. Tail Lights, Third Brake Lights, Bumper Lights, Corner Lights, Front Grills, Bumper Lips, down to Headers. These are just a few items mentioned from the selection available. Furthermore, all the products are updated constantly keeping SPECDTUNING ahead in the industry for all makes and models of vehicles. Always prepared to serve every guest; please visit us at SpecDtuning.com for more info or call 909-839-2533 to start a wholesale account today or visit us at www.specdtuning.com. Staff at SpecDtuning are here and ready to help.
HIDIllusionz - Honda Accord Sequential LED TSX E46 HID Retrofit Headlights
HID ILLUSIONZ "THE HID RETROFIT SPECIALIST"
*breaking retrofit records: this particular retrofitted headlights is the one & only first headlight to ever be custom fabricate with sequential led's!*
2003 - 2007 honda accord sequential LED turn signals and LED parking lights tsx e46 HID projector retrofit headlights
[white superflux led's] custom led parking lights
custom "sequential LED" turn signals [amber superflux led's]
acura tsx [single xenon] projectors *color mod*
e46 revised replica shrouds
[painted low gloss black] oem housing & low beam reflectors
oem chrome hi beam reflectors
oem amber reflectors swapped w/aftermarket clear reflectors
HID Illusionz is the only retrofitting company that can custom fabricate "scrolling sequential led's" into headlights/taillights. We are proud to be able to offer our services that far exceeds current standards that are out on today's market!
6000K vs 8000K HID conversion headlight kit illumination comparison
Here is a direct comparison of HID light output. On the left is a 6000K kit and on the right is an 8000K kit. It takes a little while after the gas is flickered on to reach the correct temperature. In this video, the steady color is reached around 0:38; the 6000K being a crystal white, while the 8000K possessing a subtle blue hue. At around 0:31 the stock halogen high beams were turned on in order to compare the original stock color (yellowish hue). Get these kits for competitive pricing at www.hidconversionkits.co.nr
New 08 Accord ex-l
New accord ex-l from Honda of Grand Blanc, for more info call Mark 800-525-3390 If you Finance through Honda We will pay first payment up to $300 on all models
6000K HID Accord
Just a little clip after my install (04 honda accord) (6k hid kit)
bought these from futurevisionhid.com
SHARP CUTOFF 8000k HID Projector Headlight Conversion - 01 Chevy Tahoe
This is the install video for my HID Projectors that i ordered from www.FuturevisionHID.com. I have had HID's before but it was time for some projectors. It took a little bit of work but it wasnt too bad. It actually took me longer to separate the lens from the housing then it did to install the projector. The housings i am using are NOT STOCK. They are "diamond clear" so they allow the projector to shine through without being "diffused".
After aiming these things, and taking a short run around my building, they seem very well. The silicon should be dry by now so tonight i will get to drive with them finally.
To see more, Please visit my website www.SteveMeadeDesigns.com or www.SMDmedia.net!
Xenon-Vision Bi-Xenon HID Install
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There is NO need to disable the Daytime Running Light (DRL) module if you have the Bi-Xenon HID kit. The reason being that the DRLs will run off the low beam and will not flicker as I initially thought. If you have the non-Bi-Xenon (no HID hi-beam), then you WILL have to disable the DRLs (from what I understand).
2. If you happened to have disable the DRLs, it is likely that your interior dome light will not work, as was my experience. No idea why the DRL module is connected to the dome light but I'm not a Toyota engineer.
3. There are two things that look like grounding wires in the kit ... they actually are not. They are connected to the battery terminals. The wire coming from the two fuses go to the POSITIVE terminal while the wire coming off the control unit go to the NEGATIVE terminal. I unscrewed the nut that helps tighten the clamp around the battery and then placed the wire in between the clamp and the nut.
4. The clips only fit one way except for the one on the ballast. You will see in the video how they should connect but the red wire should go to the POSITIVE terminal.
5. There is a metal bar in the front of the car with holes in it. Run the wiring through that to ensure that the wires don't melt on the radiator or get caught in the fan (that would be bad news!).
6. Lay your wires out to get a sense of how things connect together.
7. It is normal to have one of the original headlight wiring harness not connected.
All in all, the install is very easy. I did it in about an hour and a half but if I knew what I just wrote above, it probably would have taken 30 minutes.
Hope this help anyone that is installing the Bi-Xenon kit in their Yaris! If you have any questions, please quote this post and I will do my best to answer them for you. Cheers
PS. This is a bit of a rough edit job ... I'm no Sony Vegas master ... yet.