These are some Halo projectors lights we bought online from JDM. 3 LEDs, two Halos, and the turn signal. There were a lot of warnings out there about these and that they might fog up or moisturize during certain weather, so just in case before install, we did extra coating and weather adhesive around the edges to prevent moisture from getting in. They look great and are unlike a lot of things you see on the road. I'm going to unhook the daylight running lamps and then I am set. Looks great though, not rice at all
Honda Civic w/ Lambos Streeglow Angel Eyes
- 20% tint all around
- Front Doors Lambo Conversion (90 Degrees angle)
- 18" RTX Poison Series Wheels
- FALKEN 452 Tires
- Black Angel Eye Halo Projector Headlights
- Mugen Front & Rear Lip / Acura TL OEM Side Skirt
- MaxCar 8000K HID
- OEM Bright 2500K Nokya Yellow Fog Lights
- M3 Style LED Turn Signal Side Mirrors(Amber, Blue & White)
- Viper 5901 LC3: 2-Way Security+Remote Start Alarm
- Red/Black Car Seats & Interior Red Door Panel Inserts
- Panasonic Deck w/ Sony 6 1/2 Speakers
- Visonik AMP (750 watts) w/ twin 10"& two 12's Subs
- Sony DVD Dash Video & Garmin GPS Navigation
- Blue under seat Neon Tubes (6 inch and 9 inches - total 8 tubes)
- 100% Mugen Equipped 5 Piece foor mats (Black)
- 1.5" Drop Springs
- OEM/EVO Style Carbon Fiber Hood
- Engine Dress up to Red
- Panasonic Flip Out DVD Screen
- Twin Headrest TV Screens (Back seat)
- More Amps and Subs
- Interior Guage lights Blue LED Conversion
- Strobe Lights (Tails and Signal) for shows
- Chrome Exhaust Tip
Joker 1994 Honda Civic Halo Lights
My new Halo Lights and I am getting taillights and ground effects. here is second video i promised http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GML0JTqx4H8 Heres Link To Tail Lights......http://images.craigslist.org/3na3kc3o7ZZZZZZZZZ97i26b7b1851f261c89.jpg.... Thanks
Custom 08 Civc Halo Headlights
I want to thank everyone for their comments and questions about my video, I love helping people. As yall know, my civic was totaled in Feb 2010. If yall need tips, Message me. I customize friends lights also. Besides, I'm a major in electronics engineering! lol
The link for the headlights, Since so many of you ask, Is below:
2007 Honda Civic LX sedan projector headlights (REVISED)
After a long time of trial & error, I managed to get my headlights to work flawless. Basically, the white halo rings are wired in series with the parking lights, the white LEDs are in series with the turn signals, & the DRLs are deleted. My HIDs are properly adjusted in the low beam holsters, & they can be seen also in this video. The HIDs are 6000K (solid white), which makes them street legal in Alabama.
On an unrelated subject, there IS going to be a Season 2 of RunThrough, but it probably won't be out until February or March. I want to get some more mods on the car first.
Mustang Halo headlights (angel eyes)
Here is a video of my halo headlights or angel eyes that I just put on my 03 Mustang! I installed them myself and once I figured out how to put the first one on the other was a snap!!!!
My Maxima walks the new STI bad.....
Having some fun with the new STI, took it up top hard....both cars were going at it. In the ending STI driver was good sport and gave us the "pretty good" as he drove by. Tha maxima had 3 people in it.