[HD] Ferrari 458 Italia acceleration sound!
I record a gorgeous Black on Black Ferrari 458 Italia, I believe this car belongs to the owner of "Evo Magazine" but I could be wrong, what do you think of this car?
Don't forget to comment, like & subscribe!
290 km/h en Ferrari 458 Italia Oakley Design (Option Auto)
Ferrari 458 Italia Oakley Design - V8 de 623 ch / 58.4 mkg / 0 à 100 km/h en 3.1 s / 0 à 200 km/h en 9.9 s / Vmax : + 330 km/h - CERAM Mortefontaine - anneau de vitesse - Option Auto n°186 (Octobre/Novembre) - ON ROAD SPEEDO / NOT A SINGLE Dyno TEST ON OPTION AUTO VIDEOS - www.optionauto.com
Ferrari 458 Challenge LOUD Sound on the Road !!
I have filmed a red Ferrari 458 Challenge revving, driving in the streets of Maranello and then being pushed to the limit at the Fiorano racetrack making some serious noise! Definitely a unique spot, this car is not even road legal!
Marchettino Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Marchettino/233730055034
ADV.1 / Wheels Boutique Ferrari Italia 458
ADV.1 Ferrari Italia 458 | ADV5.0 Track Spec Contoured by Wheels Boutique
Matte black centers
Gloss black lips
Ferrari 458 Italia Fabspeed Exhaust. Exhaustage.com review Fabspeed's Maxflow exhaust
http://www.Exhaustage.com/ Exhaustage.com reviews Fabspeed's new Ferrari 458 Maxflow Exhaust.
This videos includes three sound tests-
1) Stock Ferrari 458 Italia Exhaust
2) Stock Ferrari 458 Exhaust Italia with Fabspeed headers and 200 cell Sportcat
3) Fabspeed Maxflow Exhaust with Fabspeed headers and 200 cell Sportcat
1) In stock form the 458 put down 450HP/316 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels.
2) The first thing Fabspeed did was build an efficient manifold which was a direct replacement for the OEM units. Fabspeed designed a header which had larger diameter primaries (1.75"/44mm compared to 1.5"/38mm) and featured a high-velocity 4-into-1 investment cast merge collector. The Fabspeed sport headers save 13lbs/5.9kg over the factory units, and improve power +34HP/38 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels @ 5900RPM. Fabspeed Sport Headers are a direct replacement for the OEM units, and can be utilized with the OEM catalytic converters or Fabspeed 200 cell Sportcats. Fabspeed's 200 cell, German imported high-flow tri-metallic sport race catalytic converters improve power by +24HP/20 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels and are a direct replacement for the OEM units. The stock catalytic converters are a 750 CPSI, while Fabspeed utilizes 200 cell OBD2 Euro level 5 catalytic converters to improve power, sound, while keeping the Check Engine Light off. These also save 11lbs/5kg compared to the stock catalytic converters. Again these are a direct replacement and can be utilized with the stock manifolds/stock muffler or Fabspeed's sport headers and Maxflo Muffler system.
3) Fabspeed designed the Maxflo mufflers as a direct replacement for the large OEM mufflers with factory valves. This 2.75"/70mm system improves on overall sound and power, picking up 8HP/5 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels. You can utilize the muffler with the OEM tri-tips, or utilize Fabspeed's "458 Challenge" dual-tips which are 4.5"/115mm T304 stainless steel with Carbon Fibre background. Now that Fabspeed developed a full Exhaust system with tips, they tuned the ECU's with Todd Zuccone from Evolution Motorsports. The EVOMSit program was incorporated and after proper tuning, the total power improvement was 518HP/368 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels!
Exhaustage.com is an Exhaust comparison website. If you are looking to buy a stainless steel car or motorbike sport Exhaust system, then make http://www.Exhaustage.com/ your first stop!
Help us help you
We hope you will contribute to our website by uploading and providing your own Exhaust videos and sound clips for future viewers to watch and listen to. Make your car famous and get it on Exhaustage.com. http://www.Exhaustage.com/send.php Contact us for more info
Share this page with your friends by pressing the share button below
Ferrari 458 v McLaren MP4-12C LAP TIME - Auto Express
Two of the hottest new supercars go head-to-head on track -- which one's fastest? Find our here...
Full story here: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/videos/featurevideos/273787/ferrari_vs_mclaren_track_test.html
Our senior road tester Owen Mildenhall pits the new McLaren MP4-12C against our Performance Car of the Year, the Ferrari 458 in a head-to-head track challenge.
Full Performance Car of the Year results: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/performance_car_of_the_year/
Ferrari 458 Italia with Carbon Fiber Components
"Like" my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A8C100/203122456447295?sk=info
This is a Fantastic Red Ferrari 458 Italia with Carbon Fiber Components and 20" Rims Forgiati Diamanti that i've seen in Monza racetrack during the ACI-CSAI racing Weekend.
For more supercars videos check my channel: www.youtube.com/A8C100