Changing your Pontiac GTP Supercharger oil
Its recommended you change your Supercharger oil every 30,000 to 40,000 miles for
best performance. There is no oil filter inside so the oil may be black and
stinky and that is not good for your Supercharger. The new oil costs about $10 per 4oz.
bottle and takes a little less than 2 bottles to fill the Supercharger. Fill it to enough so the oil level
is touching the bottom of the bolt hole threads. DO NOT OVER FILL!! Once
your done, just screw the hex bolt back tight and your done. Quick and easy
way to keep your GTP Supercharger
running smoothly. Hope this video helps...
My 2000 Grand Prix GT
Here's an overall look at what I've done to the Grand Prix thus far.
Hope you like it !
- Xbox 360
- All Cadence Sound System (151.7 dbs Renegade)
- Fiberglass Dash w/ Gauge Pods
- Diablo Doors (Custom Built)
- Exhaust Tips (Soon To Install Borla
- Red Neon Underglows
- Kenwood Headunit (Cd/MP3/WMA)
- 18' or 20' Foose Hornet Wheels
- Katzkin Leather Interior (Red & Black)
- SD Ram Air Hood
- Avic N-3 Navigation/MP3/DVD Player
- TV Headrests monitors
- TV Screen Fiberglassed On Trunk Lid
- Other Fiberglass Work
- Chrome Tail Lights
- Clear Corners and New Headlight Capsuls w HID's
Let me know what you think, and check out my Cardomain, MySpace and
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/da_great_p
Cardomain - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2459446