JDM Honda Civic 1993 [HD]
A Pesar De Mi Poco Aprecio Hacia Estos Vehículos De La Marca Honda
Decidí Probarlo Un Día Que Descansaba. Lo Encontré En Un Lugar
Donde La Gente Se Reune Para Vender Sus Automoviles
El Auto Tenia Algo Que Me Llamo Fuertemente La Atención
Al Verlo La Primera Vez Note Que Tenia La Suspencion Modificada Y Pensé.
Seguro Trae Los Resortes Quemados O Recortados Y Debe No Servir
Decidí Probarlo A Sabiendas De Que NO Me Gustaría............. Pero O !!!!
Sorpresa El Auto Me Encanto A Pesar De Estar En Pésimas Condiciones
Tanto El Exterior Como El Interior. .... Al Llevarlo A Casa
De Primera Vista Me Dijeron Ya Compraste Otro Yonque.
Agregando Después Primero Termina Los Que Tienes.
Mi Respuesta Fue Firme Y Sin Vueltas. Dame Tiempo Y Veras Como Queda
Después De Visualizar El Proyecto Y Dedicarle Trabajo Dedicación
Dinero Y Arduo Trabajo Pero Sobre Todo Mucho Amor Logre Materializar
Lo Que En Mi Mente Había Visualusado....
De Verdad Son Grandiosos Estos Autos Y Muy Bien Pensados....
Quede Muy Satisfecho Con El Desempeño Rendimiento
Y Sobre Todo Por El Muy Poco Mantenimiento Que Ocupan....
Espero Y Les Aya Gustado Este Pequeño Homenaje A Mi Hondita 93*
Y Disfruten Un Poco De Lo Que Yo Experimente Al Realizar Este Proyecto
Por Que Apesar De Encontrarlo En Condiciones Deplorables
Tenia El Potencial Para Lograr Ser Un Gran Proyecto
Si Tienen Un Proyecto.. Cualquiera Que Este Sea
Realizarlo No Lo Dejes Al Abandono
No Sabes El Tiempo Que Desperdicias Sin Disfrutarlo.
Pero Inyectale Mucho Amor. Realmente No Darán Crédito
A Lo Grande Y Gratificante Que Es Verlo Terminado
Despues De Todo... El Tiempo No Se Recupera Y Mucho Menos Espera
93 Civic Cold Start Ending Boosting the Car
The car was sitting their for couple of months and I didn't start it for 2 weeks. The battery was dead and I didn't know so I end up Boosting my car with my daily driven car. After 2 BIG minutes the car fired right up with no problems.
1998 Honda Civic Engine Part 1 - EricTheCarGuy
Link to full version of this video: http://www.ericthecarguy.com/vmanuals/22-vmanual-store/149-1998-honda-civic-16l-engine-replacement-vmanual
Link to part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_HQUCIXD90
Visit me at: http://www.ericthecarguy.com/
Well here it is the first of the Civic engine series, I hope you like these as they are a little 'lighter' than those trucks I've been working on lately.
Click below and Stay Dirty
Visit me at EricTheCarGuy.com
Visit EricTheCarGuy Forum
Visit my Facebook Page:
How to Seafoam your vehicle (Also called Top Engine Clean)
This is a carbon deposit cleaner that when used can help eliminate the carbon deposits that build up in the top end of your engine block. I perform this about every 15,000 miles on my own vehicle.
Steps to seafoaming:
1. Bring your vehicle up to normal operation temperature
2. Separate seafoam canister into 3 equal parts (one will be for sucking through a pvc line or brakeBooster line, one for gas tank, and one for putting in the oil filler cap)
3. Locate the PVC valve that runs through the intake manifold, for this is where you will initially suck 1/3 of the seafoam canister through.
(If PVC is non accessible then you can use your brake Booster line in the same manner.)
4. Once engine is at normal operational temperature, have another person sit in the drive seat and bring the engine RPM up to around 1500.
5. Pull your PVC off (or brake Booster line) and start slowly sucking 1/3 of the seafoam in through either of these locations. Be cautious & steady handed, you don't want to stall the engine out.
6. Once you've sucked all of the 1/3 portion up turn the engine off & replace pvc or brake Booster to its original housing.
7. Once engine is off, unscrew your Oil Filler cap & pour 1/3 of the seafoam in as if it were oil.
8. Unscrew gas cap and put the remaining 1/3 seafoam in.
9. Leave the car alone for 15 minutes.
10. Come back to the car and start it up, let it idle for about 10-15 seconds and then BRING ENGINE RPMS TO A STEADY 2000-3000RPM for no more than a couple minutes.
(major revving or fluctuation can knock carbon deposits loose so please keep a steady foot)
11. Once this is complete, take your car for a 10-15 mile drive, while doing so make sure to bring the engine through its total rev band spectrum to make sure all the carbon deposits have been cleaned out.
12. Once the drive is complete, bring the car back home.
13. CHANGE YOUR OIL & FILTER & SPARKPLUGS WITH KNOWN GOOD OEM SPEC PARTS.
(The reasoning behind this is that the seafoam lowers the viscosity of your oil, thus weakening its ability to control wear on your engines major mating surfaces and your plugs get buggered up with carbon after this tuneup due to the carbon coming loose during the tuneup.. So an Oil/Filter change & Spark Plugs are a must after seafoaming is complete
14. Tune Up is complete!
93 civic sedan turbo b16 build offset xxr wheels
sum pics of my 93 civic 4dr...It was blue when i started on it, and now its all black... sorry for sum of the pics, i took sum of them from my facebook page with my iphone.... This is the first time i have used windows movie maker so next videos will be better.