This item has been shown 628 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Increase your horsepower and torque for your ride--just bolt on these JBA Cat4ward headers! These headers are designed with 3/8 in. thick laser-cut flanges, mandrel-bent primary tubes, and feature JBA's patented Firecone merge collectors. They're available in either 14-gauge steel or 409 stainless steel and are offered in a chrome plated or high-temperature silver ceramic finish for most applications. JBA includes premium-quality mounting hardware and instructions for the installation and, unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. This would include components such as cylinder heads, chassis, steering, motor mounts, body mounts, bushings, etc. If aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom-altered parts are used on your vehicle, it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
Header Style: Shorty
Header Material: Stainless steel
Header Finish: Natural
Primary Tube Diameter (in): 1 1/2 in.
Collector Attachment: Ball and socket flange
Collector Diameter: 2.500 in.
Primary Tube Gauge: 14-gauge
Flange Style: Standard
Flange Thickness (in): 3/8 in.
Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
Gaskets Included: Yes
Reducers Included: No
Y-Pipe Included: No
Motor Mounts Included: No
Transmission Mount Included: No
Quantity: Sold as a pair.
Notes: Fits models without air injection manifolds.
Please contact us at 609 504 9854 or send us a message if you have additional questions or concerns. Sign up for our mailing list also.
Terms & Conditions:
- We are now, as buyers, being charged a % of shipping cost so please realize we now must charge that % more.
- Pictures may vary from actual part in some cases.
- We will ship International, Please contact us if there is not a shipping price
- International orders WILL NOT BE SHIPPED AS A GIFT!
- Address that are P.O. Boxes will be shipped USPS
- Payment is expected within 5 days of sale close. We can not guarantee availability of product if we do not receive payment within 7 days.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- We must collect sales tax if item is shipped to aNew Jerseyaddress.
- Returns are accepted there is a 20% restocking fee and buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
On Apr-30-13 at 01:58:11 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2004 Maybach 57 : 13.200 @ 106.120