This item has been shown 294 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GSP GT3076R T28 Turbo/70 Compressor/.86 Trim/T25 Flange/ 2.5 V-Band Exhaust
Click to Change Image
DESCRIPTION: GT3076R Turbo Charger (T25 Flange w/ Internal Wastegate)Note: This is a universal turbocharger, it's for custom turbo project only
Intake :4 inch
Outlet: 2.5 inch
Compressor trim: 70 ar
Compressor Wheel diameter: 59.00 / 73.05
Turbine wheel diameter : 47.05 / 54.50
Exhaust trim: .86ar
Turbine flange type: t25 flange
Downpipe flange type : 2.5 v band
Cooling type: oil and water cool
Horsepower rating: 300-480hp+
(wet float bearing)
actuator set at : 14.5psi
Installation: No Instruction Included, Professional Installation is highly Recommended!
1 year warranty (must be installed by certified mechanic)
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
2000 Buell M2 : 11.731 @ 112.950
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
2000 Buell M2 : 11.794 @ 112.630
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2003 Toyota Celica GT: 12.435 @ 113.040
RTR Racing, Engine: 1ZZ, Turbos: T4 Tires: Toyo Proxies
1976 Toyota Celica LT: 12.627 @ 109.710
Joel Swinnerton, Engine: 4A-GTE, Turbos: HKS GT2510 Tires: 9.5
1972 Toyota Celica ST: 13.370 @ 103.000
Cary, Engine: 18rg, Tires: 24.5-7.0-13
1996 Toyota Celica GT-Four: 13.564 @ 100.810
John Willcott, Engine: 1998cc, Turbos: Single CT20 Tires: Avon 17/215/40
2002 Toyota Celica GTS: 13.670 @ 102.600
HERMAN, Engine: 1.8 NA, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: drag radial (205 50 15)
2000 Toyota Celica GT-S: 13.740 @ 101.130
Mike Walker, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl (2ZZ-GE),
1994 Toyota Celica gt four: 13.757 @ 102.470
spencer pearce, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: yes
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R Wagon: 13.780 @ 99.620
John, Engine: B5234T5, Turbos: 18T Tires: Hoosiers
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R Sedan: 13.802 @ 108.130
Jason Frantz, Turbos: 16T Tires: 205/45-17 Hankook V12 Evo
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R R: 13.904 @ 100.780
Brian L, Engine: 2.3L inline 5, Turbos: stock
1983 Toyota Celica GTS Turbo: 13.940 @ 98.190
Bob Klatt, Engine: 1986 22RTE, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE01-R